Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Needles boat / car show.

My entry is in, pulling the "K" with the 58 F-100 out west in Feb..

anyone up for a road trip?
Get out of the Cold for a week or so, enjoy some V-drive boats on the river.?

:)devil

·
Registered
133 Posts
Darin is trying to talk me into waiting till then to go south and pick a boat up and all of us drive out. Wish I could go but neither one of us are gonna be ready by then. Gotta sort this thing out and get seat time before going anywhere like that

·
Registered
336 Posts
seat time

Sangerboats,
Not to thread jack, but you should have plenty of seat time by Saturday afternoon!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darin is trying to talk me into waiting till then to go south and pick a boat up and all of us drive out. Wish I could go but neither one of us are gonna be ready by then. Gotta sort this thing out and get seat time before going anywhere like that

are you the one picking up the boat in Oaklahoma (Overkill)?

Seat time? you dont need any seat time setting in a Needles parking lot? Besides im sure everybody would love to see that boat!!!!

I have a better plan for you.. we leave a day or so early, launch on the river thrusday before the event starts. That will give you a full day for shake down... People only run the river on sunday.. Friday and saturday are for the parking lot bench racing...

You only live once... Dont make the mistake and not do this... dont live with,,, should-of, could-of, or what-if?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yes that's my friend Mike. We are supposed to leave to drive down about this time tomorrow. Plan to meet with owner John on Saturday morning. We will see how it goes. Test ride Saturday. Home Sunday. Lori is working Monday, so I have to be home to watch the kids then.

I always thought you got up early, but that's ridiculous....

Here is a picture of Mike's Dad that my Mom took in 1970:

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i get up early.. Was in the gym @ 4am, christmas morning.

Well, looks like that west-coast boat is gonna make a big splash here in Michigan.
;)

What did he give for it? $14,000?
He got the engine for free!!!
Great deal, and beautiful boat!
cant wait to see it.. Maybe you two could join me at the Belleville lake sand bar this year...!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hope you didn't jinx me. Lol. Yes we are leaving tomorrow to go see it and hopefully bringing it back here to the winter wonder land. Lol.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Or even worse, a jet.... <sarcasm>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts