Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Polish environmental activist group found 20 downed trees stacked and other notched for felling on a nature reserve in northern Poland. Having discovered this illegal logging operation, they called in the police who promptly located the culprits, Beavers building a damn on a nearby stream.

The EnviroNutzis felt quite foolish it seems.....hil:)hil:)

http://www.outdoorpressroom.com/out...viros-report-beavers-for-illegal-logging.html

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
ya - just posted a comment -- " save a tree eat a beaver ":D

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Did the beavers have all their papers in order for that dam?

Build Permits?
Impact studies?
What trees or grasses were drowned by the water level increase?
Migration route alteration/destruction for some heretofore unknown minnow?

The dam MUST come down, NOW.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
A Polish environmental activist group found 20 downed trees stacked and other notched for felling on a nature reserve in northern Poland. Having discovered this illegal logging operation, they called in the police who promptly located the culprits, Beavers building a damn on a nearby stream.

The EnviroNutzis felt quite foolish it seems.....hil:)hil:)

http://www.outdoorpressroom.com/out...viros-report-beavers-for-illegal-logging.html
I laughed so frickin' hard when I heard about this, what a bunch of MORONS! Now they will want a multi million dollar fund to transport those pesky beavers to a different area I suppose!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
I laughed so frickin' hard when I heard about this, what a bunch of MORONS! Now they will want a multi million dollar fund to transport those pesky beavers to a different area I suppose!
Some years back (15 minimum), a new strip mall was planned in Huthinson.

A prarie dog town was loccated there.

Animal rights loons came out of the woodwork as usual.

Offered to capture and transport all the rodents (relative of squirrels, keep in mind) to the Quivira Wildlife Refuge out in Western Ks (yes, we hunt there too).

Millions of gallons of soapy water later, all prarie dogs washed out, caught, and relocated.

4 mos. later, growing a new town well out west.

a few mos. later, NOTHING, town deserted, not a single prarie dog found.

Family of badgers found the town, at or arround mealtime. :)grn

Ate every one.

Animal rights loons lost what little mind they ever had, but, what could they do? Nature killed every one, not man, ripped apart limb from limb, one at a time, and turned them all into "badger".

I laughed my arse off at that news story, I was not alone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts