Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, ESPN2 did it again!! NHRA Sportsman drag racing was supposed to start at 4:00PM CT. Golf ran over 1 hr 20 min, the races started at 5:20PM. I had to reset my record timers again. These people at ESPN piss me off to no end. I don't know why they can't take a program that is going to run over and move it to one of their alternate chanels and keep the shedualed program start at the correct time!!!:asshat::bat:

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Sunday golf gets higher ratings.

Look at Speed channel. Used to be awesome, now it's the NASCAR channel. Yay for ratings...

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Well, ESPN2 did it again!! NHRA Sportsman drag racing was supposed to start at 4:00PM CT. Golf ran over 1 hr 20 min, the races started at 5:20PM. I had to reset my record timers again. These people at ESPN piss me off to no end. I don't know why they can't take a program that is going to run over and move it to one of their alternate chanels and keep the shedualed program start at the correct time!!!:asshat::bat:
:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They also cut the one hour sportsman drags to 40 minutes and never even had the half hour Pro-Mods on that was supposed to follow the sportsman class, but the baseball recap show started right on time, followed by B.S. basketball from somewhere in South America. They're double ASS-HATS!!!

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
They also cut the one hour sportsman drags to 40 minutes and never even had the half hour Pro-Mods on that was supposed to follow the sportsman class, but the baseball recap show started right on time, followed by B.S. basketball from somewhere in South America. They're double ASS-HATS!!!
I have been saying this for years,any sport has priorityover NHRA:))ThumbsDwn

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
"Playing with balls" always has priority over (grown up) motorsports. That's why I gave up on watching any real sports on TV, and enjoy giving those who still try such a hard time.

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
"Playing with balls" always has priority over (grown up) motorsports. That's why I gave up on watching any real sports on TV, and enjoy giving those who still try such a hard time.
Ain't that the truth!:))THumbsUp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts