Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The anticapation on the anglers faces......

Hooking up to the down riggers...

Preparing the bait.

Attachments

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We couldn't find fish down deep......

so we decided to do some top water trollin......

Got a bite......:D Or should I say bad gas :(:(

Keep the rod tip up and don't let any slack get in your line!

Attachments

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So at the end of the day....

we gatherd up our catch....

Put it in bags and hauled it home......

Attachments

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to see that , That is definitely f%$ked up. So did you all get it home and fillet it, Or is it now a bottom feeder?

Naw, everything came out ok.....went back a couple days later w/ divers and airbags. 27' of water the only thing damaged was the velocity stacks and pride!! Jarred was a trooper. Kept in good spirits all day. Not to mention we ripped the crane off the roof of the houseboat on the first attempt. We'll get that repaired and we'll be back in business!

· pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
atleast it wasnt the biggest fish you had ever seen but got away story...lol..glad to see it didnt be come a new bass/cat fish hangout!!! hey RW is that berryessa?

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
atleast it wasnt the biggest fish you had ever seen but got away story...lol..glad to see it didnt be come a new bass/cat fish hangout!!! hey RW is that berryessa?
Yes, Berryessa. Truth be told......Jarred busted his ass to bail out the boat under tow, the houseboat started to sputter, Jarred faught it but managed to get the plug back in. The houseboat stalled due to bad gas that we thought we had taken care of. The boat was just about to stay afloat but by then we were out in the big water and it only took 1 wave over the transom and there she went. Only took seconds. You could hear the air being forced out the rivit holes in the rub-rail.:)st

· pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
Yes, Berryessa. Truth be told......Jarred busted his ass to bail out the boat under tow, the houseboat started to sputter, Jarred faught it but managed to get the plug back in. The houseboat stalled due to bad gas that we thought we had taken care of. The boat was just about to stay afloat but by then we were out in the big water and it only took 1 wave over the transom and there she went. Only took seconds. You could hear the air being forced out the rivit holes in the rub-rail.:)st
ouch :)st well as long as its back on the trailer...didnt know you made it out to my pond im only bout 30mins down the road. let me know if your headed out again ill come out and hang. still ow ya for letting me and fellow DLB'ERS chill at your trailer at CFW father day weekend.(friday night)

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ouch :)st well as long as its back on the trailer...didnt know you made it out to my pond im only bout 30mins down the road. let me know if your headed out again ill come out and hang. still ow ya for letting me and fellow DLB'ERS chill at your trailer at CFW father day weekend.(friday night)
Dude.......you owe me nothing, as you come to know me thats how things go in my camp.....it's all about having a good time amongst good people. I will definately let you know if we go back....just call off the Police b4 we get there. We towed all the hotrods to the cove and got threatened and accused and we never even fired them....so.....it may take some coaksing
(bait) to get me back there on a busy weekend!!! Little do they know that the BASS BOAT is the SLEEPER on the lake!!!!:D Anyways thanks for hanging out with us, there'll be more to come. BTW...I'm ready for a hooky day:)hand

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
See ya tomorrow, Kiker, Bren and I will be @ your or Ray's shop at noon to start off a good weekend !

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.