Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight is a night i wish i could invite Holi, hansen , and brown down , along with Ratso -- Down town Chili Cook off - Its gonna be a GAs :D Between the beer drinking and chili tastin I imagine how much fun it could be with the ass clowns ........... Fockers

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Tonight is a night i wish i could invite Holi, hansen , and brown down , along with Ratso -- Down town Chili Cook off - Its gonna be a GAs :D Between the beer drinking and chili tastin I imagine how much fun it could be with the ass clowns ........... Fockers

It'd be a "shit show" for sure..lol I wish I could get into the USA.. but that's another story. :D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It'd be a "shit show" for sure..lol I wish I could get into the USA.. but that's another story. :D
somthing about an court order and a cavity search :D

·
Green Go
376 Posts
somthing about an court order and a cavity search :D
Fuck it go to the chilli cook off then let them do the cavity search. :)devil:D

Sup Jeff, how the hell are you?

Lucky.....how ya doin sweet cheeks?

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Doing good Lue - How are things in Torrance -- We need to start a benchracing section again !!! I haven't got to call any one a *** in a long time :)

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
Shiat I thought you were hoping for some colder Canadian air. The women are HOTTER, the BEER has more PUNCH. Hey my brother is Canadian, EH. I can understand them when they talk. Unlike the ones from south of the boarder.

·
Green Go
376 Posts
Doing good Lue - How are things in Torrance -- We need to start a benchracing section again !!! I haven't got to call any one a *** in a long time :)
Not too bad brother, summer sucked but there's always next summer.

Yeah I told Dave over on RDP we needed a *** lashing sextion :D over there but he wasn't going for it. :(:(

Have you seen Maxi, Hater, Hanson and the rest of the girls around? Miss that bunch. They made for some good laughs. :)devil

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
They could always be smuggled down in the back of a Winnebago.

They'll be enough of them slow driving, turn signal blinking, moose focking bastards coming down here in the next few months to take over the country.

Eh! :D

·
Registered
2,279 Posts

They'll be enough of them slow driving, turn signal blinking, moose focking bastards coming down here in the next few months to take over the country.

Trust me leave them there until way after the election. If they come down now eventually the discussion will lead to politics and how Obama is going to be so great for the US by socializing the country.:)sphss

We have 2 couples (friends) that are from Toronto and it gets brutal. :(:(

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
Trust me leave them there until way after the election. If they come down now eventually the discussion will lead to politics and how Obama is going to be so great for the US by socializing the country.:)sphss

We have 2 couples (friends) that are from Toronto and it gets brutal. :(:(
Toronto isn't Canada.

It's just a suburb of Detroit.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I like chili cook-offs... :D

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts

I'm allright lou. Took a few months off work and just been relaxin and runnin shit outta the boat. How things on your end of the world?

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
It sounds like you want to have a sausage fest, rather than a chilli cook off. ;)

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts

you havent seen the crushed carpet under my accelerators ..lol an who you callin a bastard..I'll have you know Both my parents are alive and are getting ready for winter. Dads rack is getting a bit heavy for him he spends most of his time fighting off the youngn that try to get on mom. Mom scraped her tits on a bush the other day while trying to trample a coyote...but they are still good.

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts

Yea they might drive slow, but they have CAR INSURANCE! So take your pic. My Aunt came out last year and she said "Canada is being over run by *********", so take your pic. I guess it's like mexacans here, press one for spanglish. Oh and it's the indians up there that smuggle shiat, smokes of all kinds and people from all countries.

·
Brutally Honest
482 Posts

BoatCop, you really crack me up sometimes! And sometimes, you surprise the shit out of me! hil:)hil:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.