Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since everyone is PICKING on the fastest guy out there, let's hear from all the idiots stupid enuff to line up with him and his clique.

I'll start. Me and river submarine in the tunnel pontoon. I will grant you a temporary pass to bitch slap me in the pontoon. Got a hot mix of 20/1 with your name.... Pizza hut vouchers will be waiting on the shore. You can smell the prize from Anza

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Seriously?? It is almost time for the CP regata. and I am sure the shit talking will begin as soon as everyone is out of the garages and into work and back on the computers. I don't think that this thread is completely necessary. I Hope that RR lets the boat do the talking and save the talking for after the weekend.

Cy

·
Banned
540 Posts
Since everyone is PICKING on the fastest guy out there, let's hear from all the idiots stupid enuff to line up with him and his clique.

I'll start. Me and river submarine in the tunnel pontoon. I will grant you a temporary pass to bitch slap me in the pontoon. Got a hot mix of 20/1 with your name.... Pizza hut vouchers will be waiting on the shore. You can smell the prize from Anza

Hey Ken. I appreciate you starting this thread to take the heat off the 'CP Regatta' thread.

One problem with the prize, though. I can't eat Tomato Paste. It gives me indigestion worse than reading your posts. Since I am on Heparin shots and Koumadin(blood thinners) to thin my blood, indigestion might start a bleed that medical science couldn't control which could end badly for me, and thus, for my many fans and admirers.

Sorry. I'll pass, so you win by default. I'll even state for the record that "Ken Tuff faded RiverRacer". There. That wasn't so hard to say. LOl.

RR

·
Banned
540 Posts
Yep thats it.:D
Dallas!!! Still 'SOUR GRAPES' because your Credit Card was 'NO GOOD" and I put you on my Ebay 'EXCLUDED BIDDERS' list?

Too bad. Say Hi to Lake Granbury for me next time you and your 'SMOG PUMP' are out there putting around.

RR :D

·
Banned
540 Posts
Seriously?? It is almost time for the CP regata. and I am sure the shit talking will begin as soon as everyone is out of the garages and into work and back on the computers. I don't think that this thread is completely necessary. I Hope that RR lets the boat do the talking and save the talking for after the weekend.

Cy
Hi Cy. Are you coming out to the Regatta next weekend??

RR :)hand

·
Registered
854 Posts
Darrell!!! Still 'SOUR GRAPES' because your Credit Card was 'NO GOOD" and I put you on my Ebay 'EXCLUDED BIDDERS' list?

Too bad. Say Hi to Lake Granbury for me next time you and your 'SMOG PUMP' are out there putting around.

RR :D

Who's Darrell? Nice try to make me look bad, but i think that everyone on this forum (and others) knows that everything you post is BS...:)bulb Besides we both know who i by my Ford stuff from and it isn't you.:D

·
Banned
540 Posts
Who's Darrell? Nice try to make me look bad, but i think that everyone on this forum (and others) knows that everything you post is BS...:)bulb Besides we both know who i by my Ford stuff from and it isn't you.:D
Right Dallas. I have your receipt hanging on the wall in the office under "Don't Sell" so everyone knows you're an excommunicated buyer.

Good riddence to your type of 'Business'. I don't need customers that can't pay for items they buy.

RR

·
Registered
854 Posts
Well agian, my name isnt Darrell and i've never tryed to buy something i couldn't pay for. Your an idiot and You trying to slander my character is a joke, everyone knows your mental and completely full of shit. Have a nice day.:p

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Well agian, my name isnt Darrell and i've never tryed to buy something i couldn't pay for. Your an idiot and You trying to slander my character is a joke, everyone knows your mental and completely full of shit. Have a nice day.:p
I'll vouch for "Darrell"..Dallas bought some parts from me and the deal went as smooth as could be.

·
Banned
540 Posts
I'll vouch for "Darrell"..Dallas bought some parts from me and the deal went as smooth as could be.
I'm not going to post his full name and address. I'll post his first and last name initials + 2 letters(and edit in the first name if need be as it's been 2 years or so). He is from your area.

Tried to pay with 2 bad cards, and then tried to say it was MY fault. Glad your buisness with him went smoothly. He tried to defraud me. That doesn't get it.

Right off the top of my head, his last name would be L*****T.

RR

·
Banned
540 Posts
I'm not going to post his full name and address. I'll post his first and last name initials + 2 letters(and edit in the first name if need be as it's been 2 years or so). He is from your area.

Tried to pay with 2 bad cards, and then tried to say it was MY fault. Glad your buisness with him went smoothly. He tried to defraud me. That doesn't get it.

Right off the top of my head, his last name would be L*****T.

RR

Thanks, Cordog009.

His name is Dallas. Last name L*****T.

Story for the bad feelings above.

RR

·
Registered
854 Posts
Oh crap rr, ya busted me... It does take me THREE credit cards to cover a $50 purchase. Heck you should see what it takes for me to cover the $100 to fill my H1 Hummer's gas tanks...:)bulb But hey its all i can afford...:D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Oh crap rr, ya busted me... It does take me THREE credit cards to cover a $50 purchase. Heck you should see what it takes for me to cover the $100 to fill my H1 Hummer's gas tanks...:)bulb But hey its all i can afford...:D
Where are you buying gas. There is not a station around me that you could fill up an H1for $100

Cy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts