We never claimed to have a lick of sense. :D

So... to get the boat here

We have to take this road .....

And yea we went drag boating in November in Oklahoma. Weather in the 70's

Attachments

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
lol that road looks like the ramp, on our local river, 500-600 long one lane boat ramp. cool pic's......so you guys keeping it for next season?

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol that road looks like the ramp, on our local river, 500-600 long one lane boat ramp. cool pic's......so you guys keeping it for next season?
We'll sell it if we can. but it would'nt break our hearts to run it again next year.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
whats info jr looking for now ron?

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats info jr looking for now ron?
He's looking for whatever Dad will buy. lol

WE are looking for a full out race tunnel boat. And we will still stay with a jet.

Did you watch the video? If you want the impeller back it has only been unloaded once. lol Interesting to see the roost interrupt and hear it a few seconds later.

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is another way up to the house. But it's 1/2 mile of very rough road. It's a lot easier to take the steep road.

And yes deer all over the place. And turkey and wild hogs and fox and copperheads and .... :)

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
You live in an awsome area! Those pics.look like some of the places around my home! WT:)devil

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. We just moved up here full time. Sold the house in town. The house is done now.This was last sumer.

My family's roots are in Hacket AR

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hell, I live outside of Greenwood Ar. on Mt Zion rd. I go thru Hacket a couple of times a week!Well I should say just on Sundays when I run out of BEER and I'm on my way to Rock Island.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts