Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya Know Time is money....!!!
I ve got some Extras for sale....
I get this guy from C.L. Called me several Times ...Said he Has Cash ....F...Ing...BullShit Dick Head...Called Lost Right Down the Road..On his Last of 5 f..ing Phone Calls To Get Directions... Im Waiting and Waiting...F..ing NO SHOW...DickHEAD..I Finally get a Hold of this C.Sucker....
And his Response IS?????????:)st

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Ya Know Time is money....!!!
I ve got some Extras for sale....
I get this guy from C.L. Called me several Times ...Said he Has Cash ....F...Ing...BullShit Dick Head...Called Lost Right Down the Road..On his Last of 5 f..ing Phone Calls To Get Directions... Im Waiting and Waiting...F..ing NO SHOW...DickHEAD..I Finally get a Hold of this C.Sucker....
And his Response IS?????????:)st
I hate that shit. CL is a pain in the ass if you're selling. Great for buying.

I had one asshat come to the shop to look at a utlity trailer. I had it for 550 on CL. He comes in, looks it over and offers me 500 cash. I say no problem, didn't haggle at all. Focker says he has to go to an ATM and get some cash, and he'll be write back. Think he ever came back? He named his price and I agreed. WTF more did he want? Trailer is still sitting in my backyard a year later. I don't feel like dealing with the a-holes calling me trying to buy it, I'd rather give it away.

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts

I had one asshat come to the shop to look at a utlity trailer. I had it for 550 on CL. He comes in, looks it over and offers me 500 cash. I say no problem, didn't haggle at all. Focker says he has to go to an ATM and get some cash, and he'll be write back. Think he ever came back? He named his price and I agreed. WTF more did he want? Trailer is still sitting in my backyard a year later. I don't feel like dealing with the a-holes calling me trying to buy it, I'd rather give it away.
where should I pick it up?

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Im So F...ing Pissed Right Now I could Bend Nails....This Guy is Buying A 5k Jeep...WTF....Why ..???:mad:
Selling anything suks, I have had every looser, no show, liar, bullshitter, and you name it call me. I feel your pain!!:D SOME People have ZERO respect for others or themselves... And it's not just CL it's everywhere, trust me on that one.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts

ok i will take it, also could you send pics and deliver to me, of course that would also be free?? right???:)devil:)handsorry for the jack, dont get angry with me..;)

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
ok i will take it, also could you send pics and deliver to me, of course that would also be free?? right???:)devil:)handsorry for the jack, dont get angry with me..;)
Honestly if any friend of mine really had a use for it and needed it, they could talk me out of it. ;)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Just sold my streetbike on craigslist.I had one guy come and look offer was about 2700 bucks lower than i was asking.My response i dont even have to sell the bike so no to offer.Had another reply last week kid was on time came over sunday to see within 5 minutes he wanted it only offered 200 less than asking.

Tells me on sunday he would be back this upcoming saturday(marine has to get money from home bank and not much free time during week),Calls sunday says he coming wed now.Calls mon says hes coming over tuesday and does so.Was the only time i sold on craigs list.Guess i was lucky.

Now if the sellers of truck campers will reply i might be able to buy one!!

·
Gone
1,833 Posts

And the other way:

Guy has a trailer I want. He just listed it. I call the guy....tell him I want it....I have cash...will pay full price and I am about 1 hour away from him.
I am on my way. Here is cell phone number.

He says no problem. I say I don't want to drive 70 miles and it be sold when I get there.
No problem.
Supposed to meet at a store in his town to make it easier. Just call him when I am near store.

Haul ass....the store is in sight.....cell phone rings...."Sorry, Sold it." Click.

:|err:|err:|err:|err

·
Registered
275 Posts
How about somebody giving a 5k deposit the weekend before Memorial Day, a few calls over the next few weeks and then not hearing from them untill I call the week before July 4th "Oh were not going to buy it" and we hang up. Then at the end of August I receive a phone call from them wanting their deposit back so I ignore. In January go to small claims and have to give the $hit heads their money back. Selling stuff is great.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Im So F...ing Pissed Right Now I could Bend Nails....This Guy is Buying A 5k Jeep...WTF....Why ..???:mad:
post up some pix of the jeep.

craigs is full of wankers

·
1,278 Posts

Where you at, I'll even bring my own air for the tires.....

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
How about somebody giving a 5k deposit the weekend before Memorial Day, a few calls over the next few weeks and then not hearing from them untill I call the week before July 4th "Oh were not going to buy it" and we hang up. Then at the end of August I receive a phone call from them wanting their deposit back so I ignore. In January go to small claims and have to give the $hit heads their money back. Selling stuff is great.
You need a better attorney!

Wish it would have gone better for ya cuz that stinks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts