Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have photos of poker run rear seating of an F26?? Not the bench, I have a bench. Interested in poker run style seating, F26 only. Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WASTE OF SPACE, It aint a race boat and you are not traveling at super high speeds....
I think you might regret it
I'm pretty sure I never said it was a race boat. And how do you know how much space I need?????? :)sphss

I would think this is correct. 95% of the time you will be glad you don't have it.
:)sphss

The only one I know of is Washed Ashore in Nor Cal. He has the Hemi powered F26

http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=9836&page=3
Thanks Chip. I knew there was a 26 out there with this seating. The 29's definitely have enough room, wasn't sure about a 26, but this proves it. This guys boat is bad ass.

·
6,873 Posts
I'm pretty sure I never said it was a race boat. And how do you know how much space I need?????? :)sphss

:)sphss
Thanks Chip. I knew there was a 26 out there with this seating. The 29's definitely have enough room, wasn't sure about a 26, but this proves it. This guys boat is bad ass.

I made a statement.... most that I know and have talked to said they would not ever do it again you lose a seat and space and you can not lay down on the back seat anymore. Those are REAL world comments made to me.....

Does it look super cool and bitchen , Hell yes it does...

·
Registered
884 Posts
I think Paul (Outdrive Exchange) has his F29 set up with both.
I remember seeing something on RDP where he has the bench but can remove that and put in the poker run setup as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I made a statement.... most that I know and have talked to said they would not ever do it again you lose a seat and space and you can not lay down on the back seat anymore. Those are REAL world comments made to me.....

Does it look super cool and bitchen , Hell yes it does...
Yes I've thought about all that stuff. I don't load my boat up with people and we never lay down on the rear seat. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think Paul (Outdrive Exchange) has his F29 set up with both.
I remember seeing something on DRP where he has the bench but can remove that and put in the poker run setup as well.
He changed his yes, but his boat is a 29, it has a little more room than a 26.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm an inch away from pulling the trigger on identical seating, front and rear. Different colors, but the same exact layout. Should know for sure tomorrow. :D
Do it. There, that should have pushed you over the edge..:D

IMO it looks much better, and if you have the moola to spare I don't see why not.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do it. There, that should have pushed you over the edge..:D

IMO it looks much better, and if you have the moola to spare I don't see why not.
I'm not sold on the dark colors, but I love the layout. Still have some questions about the hatch pad and a couple other things. And it has to look factory or no dice. We'll see.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts