Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Havasu & Anaheim Hills
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be hanging out at the DCB regatta with a buddy of mine who has an F29 this coming weekend in Havasu. I have been thinking about a F26 with whackers as my next boat. Anybody with one going to be at the regatta this weekend?

Thanks, Walt

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
PM Chipster...... im sure he's going. He has a pretty cool Ole F26 with Wackers.

ALSO.... I know of a DEAL on a F26 with 300X motors. Propably the fastest of its kind (and hasnt been in the Reeds :)) PM me if your interested. Tz

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Saw the list...looked like about 40 boats.

Thats kinda a bummer only 40 boats are Registered. After all these years of production, you'd think it would draw a few hundred entries. Lord knows these owners are the most DYE HARD, loyal to their manufacture in the boating world...:D I'd like to check out a few of the new 31's, that a awesome package.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Thats kinda a bummer only 40 boats are Registered. After all these years of production, you'd think it would draw a few hundred entries. Lord knows these owners are the most DYE HARD, loyal to their manufacture in the boating world...:D I'd like to check out a few of the new 31's, that a awesome package.
The regatta was awesome, there must have been about 50 boats in all. Considering many manufacturers either didn't have a regatta or had to cancel for lack of participation, this years was a success. I would guess that 1/2 of the boats were F32s or M series. Three M31s, Jeff's red/black/silver one, Brian's Blue/silver and a new gray/black and orange one. Very sweet rides :)devil

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
The regatta was awesome, there must have been about 50 boats in all. Considering many manufacturers either didn't have a regatta or had to cancel for lack of participation, this years was a success. I would guess that 1/2 of the boats were F32s or M series. Three M31s, Jeff's red/black/silver one, Brian's Blue/silver and a new gray/black and orange one. Very sweet rides :)devil
It was the perfect end to Summer :D

Oh and it will be in September again next year...there was an official vote :)sphss

·
6,873 Posts
ALSO.... I know of a DEAL on a F26 with 300X motors. Propably the fastest of its kind (and hasnt been in the Reeds :)) PM me if your interested. Tz
and what F would this be! Pics and price

·
6,873 Posts
i think he is talking about boatmaster's, aka drews all yellow f26 up in northern california.
My wife tried to buy that boat back in the day, the Original owner didn't like my wife's offer, so my wife bought the one we have. He sold it for less than we offered a year later

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
go figure, i love when people turn down realistic offers then take that offer 6 months later.:D

My wife tried to buy that boat back in the day, the Original owner didn't like my wife's offer, so my wife bought the one we have. He sold it for less than we offered a year later

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
that yellow boat is like my nemisis ,i hate that boat and love it all in the same emotion .by the way i just detailed it about a month ago and drew only took it out once !but wasn't there rumors of dans all white boat runnin 114 at one time !the only time i pass them is at the fuel pump!!!!TUNNEL T

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Come on Anthony, of course that was only a rumor........we both know F26s don't run in the teens with outboards! :D They sure do fit a lot of people and coolers though! :)hand

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
Come on Anthony, of course that was only a rumor........we both know F26s don't run in the teens with outboards! :D They sure do fit a lot of people and coolers though! :)hand
yes coolers for sure !!!! i'm with ya it must be a rumor . i know my boat would do 120 if i went on a diet !!!!!!!TUNNEL T

1 - 20 of 24 Posts