Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me place a fair market value on my boat. It is a 67 weiman 18' jet with a Berkeley jb . Paint is got spider cracks, interior is in fair shape, floors and stringers are solid, auto meter gauges, control cables are newish... What would the fair market value be with NO TRAILER less motor? What would it be with a mild sbc and NO TRAILER?

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
$1,000-$1,500

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Ryan, why no trailer?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me word it this way. A value has to be placed on the boat for fair market. I'm not asking what I can sell it for as it isn't for sale. I am asking what fair market value would be. So running, regardless of motor is $3k with a trailer? So would no motor or trailer be worthless?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
hate to say it but close..... my brother has an early Eliminator with no pump or motor on a decent tandem trailer. he can't get 500 for it all fwiw....RD

·
Registered
62 Posts
are you trying to insure just the boat? I didn't have a problem insuring my last boat and trailer even though the trailer wasn't in my name.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, it isn't for insurance. I have insurance. I don't want to get into details on a public forum.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I bought a really nice Sundance with pump and good interior and paint, with trailer and pump done in pearl for $1500. I have another Sleekcraft Rebel hull only that I paid $200 for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts