Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'll never take for granted all the wonderful freedoms and liberties I enjoy as a direct result of those who passed away protecting them. My father was a Navy man in WWII. He often spoke of those he served with that didn't return as the greatest men he'll ever know and my father-in-law who served in the Marines finds it hard to speak of the many that did not return with him from WWII. The debt of gratitude I owe these wonderful men (and women) who sacrificed all to preserve a way of life that has blessed me and my family throughout our lives is beyond any words.

I know many of you members have also served our country in one capacity or another and I sincerely thank you for your contributions. I will never take such service for granted.

Happy Memorial Day.

·
adjones419
1,064 Posts
Very well said. I'm in Afghanistan at the moment, and I am continually amazed by and thankful for our service members who make the ultimate sacrifice. God bless them all.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very well said. I'm in Afghanistan at the moment, and I am continually amazed by and thankful for our service members who make the ultimate sacrifice. God bless them all.
I'll continue praying for your safe return! Thank you sir!

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Get home SAFE and SOON bro... We have races to go to... :))THumbsUp

THANK YOU to all of our VETS, thank you, thank you, thank you to our enlisted men/women... We appreciate your service... Thank you... :))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Adam come home safe and sound! Sorry ya had to celebrate your birthday over there!

And yes thanks to all our service men & women!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Well said Doc! :))THumbsUp

Happy Memorial day and God Bless Our Troops!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts