Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
So once you hit 2,000 posts are you going to try and get some work done today? Millions on welfare are depending on you...:)sphss

Not to mention, this is a boating board, not your own personal political soapbox (this thread being the exception)!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So once you hit 2,000 posts are you going to try and get some work done today? Millions on welfare are depending on you...:)sphss

Not to mention, this is a boating board, not your own personal political soapbox (this thread being the exception)!!! :D :D :D

Who are you??????? :)coffee

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm just happy I got the math down this week. Good thing as I am bidding a decent sized job today.......

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
I'm just happy I got the math down this week. Good thing as I am bidding a decent sized job today.......

So here's what you do if you want to win... Take your number and cut it in at least half and you might be close to the rest of the whores who are bidding blindly to buy jobs to show cashflow... :p

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
uh, yea.......this is a "big boy" bid so we are hoping to keep the whores out of the game. Hopefully only 5 or 6 bidders. Lord I hope. :)coffee

·
Slow Learner
909 Posts
So here's what you do if you want to win... Take your number and cut it in at least half and you might be close to the rest of the whores who are bidding blindly to buy jobs to show cashflow... :p
And then once said contract is awarded...... Back charge the shit out of em'

:|err

·
Registered
33 Posts
My wife and I watch it all the time! I love the episode where Brian owes Stewie money and Stewie beats the sh$t out of him! Great, twisted humor!

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
My wife and I watch it all the time! I love the episode where Brian owes Stewie money and Stewie beats the sh$t out of him! Great, twisted humor!
Hey Man Ya Got My Money..???? Ya got My Money Man...????
Loyal Viewers knows what happens Next:D:D:|err:D

·
Registered
3,364 Posts

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Certain things people don't know.

No one can hear Stewie except for Brian. Other than in "dream sequence" or other venues.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts