1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
2 Things- I'd love to walk the picket line with the tall blond in the green print sundress in the article's pix.....:)devil

The other ironic thing is the Gwinnett Mall in Atlanta owned by Simon's that wouldn't allow the Tea Parties on the property has gone way downhill in the last 5-6 years due to a growing Muslim population in that area. The merchandise reflects this trend as I've never seen so much polyester clothing in Dillards and Macy's since the '70's.....They were probably worried of Jihad by the Chairman's brethren. I even saw women in burkas walking around that apparently just arrived in country.

When I lived near there several years back, there were a great number of Muslim meeting places, strip mall markets, and such. This is also where Mohammed Atta and his sleeper cell were located. They received their flight traing at the Gwinnett Cnty. Airport nearby and were familiar in the area clubs and restaurants. Makes you wonder how many sympathizers there still are in that area. My wife and daughter quit going there due to the changing atmosphere and the rude Islamics harassing women.

As far as the politcal satire items, I could see not allowing it if they were consistant with other Satirical items but I doubt that's the case. They just don't want anything that goes against the Chairman and his policies. If the bumper stickers said "Kill Bush" they'd probably be allowed or at least downplayed with the vendor being able to stay in business.

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Their properties

Just a sampling...

Some more

Brea Mall ®
Coddingtown Mall
Del Amo Fashion Center
Fashion Valley
Hilltop Mall
Laguna Hills Mall
Santa Rosa Plaza ®
Stanford Shopping Center
Stoneridge Shopping Center
The Shops at Mission Viejo
Westminster Mall ®

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
2 Things- I'd love to walk the picket line with the tall blond in the green print sundress in the article's pix.....:)devil

The other ironic thing is the Gwinnett Mall in Atlanta owned by Simon's that wouldn't allow the Tea Parties on the property has gone way downhill in the last 5-6 years due to a growing Muslim population in that area. The merchandise reflects this trend as I've never seen so much polyester clothing in Dillards and Macy's since the '70's.....They were probably worried of Jihad by the Chairman's brethren. I even saw women in burkas walking around that apparently just arrived in country.

When I lived near there several years back, there were a great number of Muslim meeting places, strip mall markets, and such. This is also where Mohammed Atta and his sleeper cell were located. They received their flight traing at the Gwinnett Cnty. Airport nearby and were familiar in the area clubs and restaurants. Makes you wonder how many sympathizers there still are in that area. My wife and daughter quit going there due to the changing atmosphere and the rude Islamics harassing women.

As far as the politcal satire items, I could see not allowing it if they were consistant with other Satirical items but I doubt that's the case. They just don't want anything that goes against the Chairman and his policies. If the bumper stickers said "Kill Bush" they'd probably be allowed or at least downplayed with the vendor being able to stay in business.
You couldnt MELT Atlanta Metro and pour it on me, I HATE that F-ing place... I have two sisters and lots of neices/nephews there AND my corporate office is there... It makes my skin crawl to go to Altanta... :))eek:))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts