Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a Flat Bottom for sale

I am looking for a fast flat bottom, a true 100mph boat. Not a race boat, a true hot rod on water. I want the boat turn key no projects.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
GO TO DRAG BOAT REVIEW classifieds , drag boat city . should find plenty make sure you click all the links too!!!

·
Gone
1,833 Posts
You want complete with motor....less motor....how do you want to buy? Currently blown alcohol but can be anything.

like this:

Or would you prefer like this:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
You want complete with motor....less motor....how do you want to buy? Currently blown alcohol but can be anything.

like this:

Or would you prefer like this:

What kind of price are you looking for Bob? No motor/ n.a. motor.

·
Gone
1,833 Posts
I am really not sure yet. The other hull won't be ready till after CFW father's day...so Father's day will be the last outing for this boat I imagine. Some stuff on this boat was strictly because of blown alcohol power...I can convert cavitation back to N/A etc.
Probably $8500 area less motor.

·
Gone
1,833 Posts
We will be out there as early as possibly Monday. I want to run the boat with no traffic....a new prop Tom Bently made for me..and make sure I have enough down peddle. You know....I just gotta know. LOL>
Yeah we will prolly leave Sat when the crowd comes in.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Howard Flat for sale

I am looking for a fast flat bottom, a true 100mph boat. Not a race boat, a true hot rod on water. I want the boat turn key no projects.
Got a nice Howard Flaty that will 100 mph easy. Medium layup great lake hotrod. Its on Craiglist also or PM me if interested.:)devil

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Got a nice Howard Flaty that will 100 mph easy. Medium layup great lake hotrod. Its on Craiglist also or PM me if interested.:)devil
Hey Jeff, I think you need to lower price and trade for a wood deck flat.......I'll even buy you a pin-up girl tattoo as part of the deal.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Pin-up girl or sanger wood deck...Hmmmm:)Unsure See ya fathers day:)devil
This has to be one of the nicest well rigged flats for sale right now.There will be no disapointments with the condition of paint,hardware,or engine.. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts