·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well the little river motor is done ...

it was cool to watch miller work and tune //

you never know who will show up when your on the DYNO ...LOL

good times ... today

great MILLER POWER ... 1517 hp very Conservative tune up.

im sure red rocket will give specs and details .

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,095 Posts
Now that is just "F"ing stupid.....who let Tony in the room ? :shock:

Great job...... E-85 ?

We need video.... and a few specs. :))THumbsUp

S CP :D

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Now that is just "F"ing stupid.....who let Tony in the room ? :shock:

Great job...... E-85 ?

We need video.... and a few specs. :))THumbsUp

S CP :D
tell you what i know which is next to nothing .... c 16 .... 17 lbs of boost ... motor very happy ...dont think this one will turn blue ... watched them make a cruz pull 2500 to 3500 rpm.... thing will drive like a day cruiser...till you lay into it .seems to be BLUNDER PROOF ..lol

VERY IMPRESSIVE TO WATCH NEW TECHNOLOGY !!!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Does Tony have a testicle in his hand? :)eh:)

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Tony, I don't blame ya bro I would give my left nut for that motor too! :D

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
Well, it was a good day, Just now finally had a chance to unload the engine out of the truck.
I want to thank everybody that showed up to help, enjoyed the company and help.

Mike Miller worked his ass off as usually, made it all look easy, my fault for now bringing the right pulleys, but was very pleased with the results on a easy tune up, this thing is going to make a killer river cruzer.

And thanks to Darrin and Blunder for all the help, it made my day a lot easier, and helped Mike out a lot, and it was great that Mikes carb guy (cant remember his name CRS) showed up to help and tune

Vrbancic Bros Racing were some of the nicest guys to work with

Even Snewton showed up and hung out for a while on his way down to Anza to get caught up on some of the local history

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Well, it was a good day, Just now finally had a chance to unload the engine out of the truck.

Mike Miller worked his ass off as usually, made it all look easy, my fault for now bringing the right pulleys, but was very pleased with the results on a easy tune up, this thing is going to make a killer river cruzer.

And thanks to Darrin and Blunder for all the help, it made my day a lot easier, and helped Mike out a lot, and it was great that Mikes carb guy (cant remember his name CRS) showed up to help and tune

Even Snewton showed up and hung out for a while on his way down to Anza to get caught up on some of the local history

there was another guy that was POP ING OFF ..... JOHN MILLS made it in for a few pulls lol

anytime farmer john ....:D:D:D.... thanks for letting us play with your new toy

long but fun day ..

Vrbancic Bros Racing guys were sooooooo cool ...old time drag racers....

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
there was another guy that was POP ING OFF ..... JOHN MILLS made it in for a few pulls lol

anytime john ....:D:D:D

long but fun day ...
I guess it was a long day, i forgot about John Mills, it was good seeing him, had a long visit, and thanks for delivering those parts and picking up the suction piece, that saved a lot of running around time,

I forgot to ask if you were going to make that popoff valve in Blunder Purple

·
sixx st. seargant at arms
778 Posts

It was good seeing you John. Needs to happen more often.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

i thought he was going down to anza for set up tips and lunch ..?????:rolleyes:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
John has you all fooled with that bullet mounted in the "Seein' Red" boat. I'm pretty sure it's actually going in his air boat! :D

·
sixx st. seargant at arms
778 Posts
John has you all fooled with that bullet mounted in the "Seein' Red" boat. I'm pretty sure it's actually going in his air boat! :D
If you routed the intake side of the supercharger behind the fan wouldn't the fan blades be working as an inducer?lol

·
Administrator
16,892 Posts
Very nice. Great job and congrats. :))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 46 Posts