please explain
never heard of it

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
please explain
never heard of it

Located @ the Auburn Fair Fairgrounds is an AMA Speedway 1/8 mile Flat Track. Lots of thrills and spills with a bunch of guys and gals riding super light single cylinder 500cc bikes 0-60 in 3 seconds then slide sideways side by side throught the turns. Fast paced between races. Awesome FUN every friday night till October. NO BRAKES--- 10 bucks for most races. Side cars also run every so often. Good family fun. Gates open @ 7pm races start at 8. Once you go your hooked...

http://www.fastfridays.com/homepage.htm

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
thanks,been twenty years since i was up at Auburn Speedway watching the flat track bikes,definatly exciting stuff:)devil

lookin like i am gonna roll with smitty to the river or lake today
gonna be a sweltering one

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks,been twenty years since i was up at Auburn Speedway watching the flat track bikes,definatly exciting stuff:)devil

lookin like i am gonna roll with smitty to the river or lake today
gonna be a sweltering one

Cool have fun be safe, I am guna hook up with smitty one of these daze!! Or so I keep telling him:D

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Had a great time today with Smitty rollin in his 21' tunnel Vdrive
We ripped from Folsom Point (dyke8) all the way to Rattlesnake bar during the most busiest part of the day and the Daytona performed great with the water tore up to hell from all the rollbar/plowboats (they provided great entertainment with there flotilla in the 5 zone tho):D

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a great time today with Smitty rollin in his 21' tunnel Vdrive
We ripped from Folsom Point (dyke8) all the way to Rattlesnake bar during the most busiest part of the day and the Daytona performed great with the water tore up to hell from all the rollbar/plowboats (they provided great entertainment with there flotilla in the 5 zone tho):D
Nice- glad all went well. I dont carry enough gas to get to and from, gotta do something about that:)bulb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts