Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How fast are your tunnel dragsters? GPS or 1/4 mile Lies:)RealityTrap lights?

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
SWTD = turdsville

:)violent44RealityAsk tim....we all know there is no such thing

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Mine ran 112, but some say it took 3/4 of a mile to get there. It aint that fast, but i built the whole thing all by myself, and she don't get half!!!!!!

·
LIQUID QUARTER MILE
562 Posts
swtd

finished up in aug,right off the trailer 87-88 with no tuning, so some more left for sure havent had time to mess with in the past month or so

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Dont know was told over 100 easy when bought. will find out very soon! 720 ponies carburated. needs adjusting on plates and gps time. then to ming for 1320 time slips so I am not full of shiat when I quote how fast it is or can be:D:D
SWTD, I could care less about what everbody feels about the old southwind tunnels. I know the potential and what they can do. PLEASE post what you get and when I get my old pics scanned and on the puter I will send my crap out for negative response. Mark

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Ol' guy-

Tim and I are buddys....I'm just busting his balls a 100% of the time on these boards. I actually really like SWTD's, especially Tim's. Its one of the nicest and fastest boats in our camp. Just figured I'd clear that up for ya. Continue w/ the thread and post some pics !

·
sixx st. seargant at arms
778 Posts
Ol' guy-

Tim and I are buddys....I'm just busting his balls a 100% of the time on these boards. I actually really like SWTD's, especially Tim's. Its one of the nicest and fastest boats in our camp. Just figured I'd clear that up for ya. Continue w/ the thread and post some pics !
LIAR!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SWTD, I could care less about what everbody feels about the old southwind tunnels. I know the potential and what they can do. PLEASE post what you get and when I get my old pics scanned and on the puter I will send my crap out for negative response. Mark
I am buying a gps tommorrow. i will be going to elisnore next saturday, the 25th and will see how fast i can get on the gps. a couple of forums regulars here will also be going.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
I am buying a gps tommorrow. i will be going to elisnore next saturday, the 25th and will see how fast i can get on the gps. a couple of forums regulars here will also be going.
Oh sh!t, this is how it happens, next thing you know there's 20 fast asssed boats running against each other... :)devil

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
It's in my schedule so let me know where you will be launching and when or don't. M

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Ol' guy-

Glad to hear it! As soon as I can dig up the old shots they will be posted. They are at the parents house and that could take weeks to dig out. I was going thru a nasty d-word at that time and hid all my old pics before they became ashes. M

1 - 19 of 19 Posts