Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just thought I'd post a few pics of the Marine FAST XFI. Some of you may have seen it at SEMA or PRI but now it is available. I have the first two at my shop and we will be displaying them at Desert Storm in our booth at the street party Thursday night. I worked with the guys at FAST to get this done along with some features specifically for Marine use. The enclosure is more water tight now with o-ring seals between both sides of the case. The connector is sealed on the inside of the ecu and the circuit board is now potted. We got rid of all the fluff stuff that boats wont be needing like AC, and torque converter clutch ect, so themenus are smaller.

A few things we added were

alarm or rev limit for low or high water pressure

alarm or rev limit for low oil pressure

alarm or rev limit for over temp high

these alarms can be a horn, warning light or just limit the engine at a user programmed RPM.

It be connected to more than one engine, so that is one engine has a problem both engines can be rev limited.

I has all the same tuning features as the Red XFI for boost control, self learning, nitrous control ect..

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe $200 more than the car version.
There will be more updates to the software along the way also.
There is a billet aluminum touch screen dash that is water proof and can display all the ecu data as gages you can setup with software.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts