Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
2 posts, 3 personal insults.

It's like the PRF fucking Laurel and Hardy.

Z, just because RTI shows back up, it doesn't mean you have to go all asshole again.
We have had a lot of discussion between different members in different threads the last few days with only a few flare ups in the Church thread.

Ram shows up and you start slinging insults again and nut swinging. WTF?

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Z, just because RTI shows back up, it doesn't mean you have to go all asshole again.
We have had a lot of discussion between different members in different threads the last few days with only a few flare ups in the Church thread.

My post didn't personally insult anyone !!! End of timers are loons!! The fat kid was funny!!! Geez are you on the rag or what???

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
My post didn't personally insult anyone !!! End of timers are loons!! The fat kid was funny!!! Geez are you on the rag or what???
I can't watch videos out here.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Kind of looks like 2mm, but that kid is much smarter because he doesn't take the book of revelation seriously.
ducks back.jpg

It's no sweat for me Tommy... :D

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Weekly meeting

TG, they had their weekly meeting over on the acorn site this morning. They use that time to CONSPIRE to be sure they're keeping up with their "add nothing, stir the shit up" over on PB PRF.... We all know they're just here to argue and insult and if there are any doubts about why they are here, look no further than their liberal puke, non boating, obama loving, "I don't have to back anything up because I just love obama", leader rti......
Ray
PS, sorry Z, guilt by association, and you have to admit the timing seems to tell a story.....

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
You're too stupid to even know when you're insulting someone.

BTW...that fat kid is exactly how I picture you. Just an ignorant, arrogant, sarcastic, selfish slob thinking he's smarter than everyone else, pointing the finger at his own hypocrisy.
Oh, I'm sorry...was that insulting? :cool:

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
1/2 time

Well that's 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back.... At least I didn't go for the whole 8 minutes....That said, the fat kid has more credibility than the person(s) that forged obama's birth certificate.... I'm really surprised the obama nutswingers don't profess how truthful the fat kids "facts" are. Hell, they believe obama was born in the USA which is proof they'll believe just about anything...
Ray

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're too stupid to even know when you're insulting someone.

BTW...that fat kid is exactly how I picture you. Just an ignorant, arrogant, sarcastic, selfish slob thinking he's smarter than everyone else, pointing the finger at his own hypocrisy.
Oh, I'm sorry...was that insulting? :cool:

Here is how I picture you...
:wink2:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Since Ram/Zombie got such a kick out of this kid and think he is soooooo smart Im sure they will get a real charge out of one of his OTHER videos... I bet they will really like the ending...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjj6p4_bigal-shorts-gangsta-kids-xvid_fun

Z, Ram, since the holy spirit has stirred up your curiosity I will share this...

Whether the fat kid knows he is right OR not, he actually is correct about NOBODY knowing the day/time as promised in several chapters of the bible
:

Matthew 24:36-37:

36 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

2 Peter 3:1-18:

1 Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking.

2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

4 They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water.

6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed.

7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives

12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.

15 Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Bwahaha!

Zombie in his "working" days...

hil:) hil:) hil:) hil:)

That one post made this thread worth viewing! Thanks! :wink2:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since Ram/Zombie got such a kick out of this kid and think he is soooooo smart Im sure they will get a real charge out of one of his OTHER videos... I bet they will really like the ending...

BigAl+Shorts_+Gangsta+Kids_xvid - Video Dailymotion

"Peace *****zzz " ! love it ! ... You know... the fat kid might be a racist rightie :))THumbsUp He's gotta have a toy boat in his junk filled room....Pm him 2mm, invite him to join the Prf. He'll fit right in and you guys do need some talent. :wink2:

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Gonna punch.....

"Gonna punch your momma right in the mouth"..... "No way you came from my loins"
Buford T Justice......

There will NEVER be another Gleason. From the "Honeymooners", (Sunday night prime-time in the 50s) to "Smoky and the bandit"......Hell of a pool player in real life, shot his own stick in the "Hustler."....

Just a little humorous "cop" association....

Ray

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
"Gonna punch your momma right in the mouth"..... "No way you came from my loins"
Buford T Justice......

There will NEVER be another Gleason. From the "Honeymooners", (Sunday night prime-time in the 50s) to "Smoky and the bandit"......Hell of a pool player in real life, shot his own stick in the "Hustler."....

Just a little humorous "cop" association....

Ray
That's not Gleason. That clip is from a James Bond movie.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Correct.
Gleason played Buford T Justice in the Smokey and the Bandit movies.

That picture is "Clifton James", who played the character J.W. Pepper in the Bond film "Live and Let die".

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Association....

That's why I said it was a cop association attempt at humor.... I have no idea who, or what, that cop in the picture is/was, but the quote I used was from the "bandit" movie.....

Ray

1 - 20 of 25 Posts