Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting word from Chris Davidson, who's out at the Lake Cumberland Poker Run, that there was a fatal crash there that has, at least temporarily, shut down the event. He heard the boat that crashed was the "Pammy" boat previously owned by Dan Zwisler and now owned by Kevin Sellars of Indianapolis. Not 100% sure of that, trying to get more info.

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
Rumors are that he crossed a wake at 120+ and barrel-rolled. Two in the water, one had CPR performed (water in the lungs), but someone posted he regained conscienous.

Hope this is true.

·
Administrator
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's being reported that Kevin Sellars, owner of the Pammy boat, died in the crash. His passenger, Craig Stumpe, was injured but apparently not very seriously. I was told that neither was wearing lifejackets.

We photographed the boat at last year's Cumberland event. It can be seen briefly in our "Girls of Triple Action" video on the Offshore site (in the Girls of PB section). Here's a still that shows the Pamela Anderson mural:

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
Sad to hear if anyone has passed away, poker runs are suppose to be safe and fun, but things happen, godspeed to all.

Brett, I thought lifejackets were at a minimum REQUIRED !!

·
100% Pimp 50% of the Time
1,516 Posts
It's being reported that Kevin Sellars, owner of the Pammy boat, died in the crash. His passenger, Craig Stumpe, was injured but apparently not very seriously. I was told that neither was wearing lifejackets.
We photographed the boat at last year's Cumberland event. It can be seen briefly in our "Girls of Triple Action" video on the Offshore site (in the Girls of PB section). Here's a still that shows the Pamela Anderson mural:

WHY NOT???? This blows me away? Would it have saved him who knows but in a poker run?

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Sad to hear if anyone has passed away, poker runs are suppose to be safe and fun, but things happen, godspeed to all.

Brett, I thought lifejackets were at a minimum REQUIRED !!
No Shit...Guys Running that Rig Had to Have Lifelines On..???? Or :)hand
Bye-Bye

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I have some great pictures of that boat from DS a couple years back.

Godspeed and prayers to all. :(

·
206 Posts
Man sooo sad!! This sucks to hear!!! I got to know Kevin a little bit, great guy!! My deepest sympathies to his family.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts