Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!! just reading on another site some people think it is O.K. for a 17 Y.O to do a 14 Y.O..

I promise you my daughters are NOT a piece of Meat to be used as wanted. The casual use of using girls as a ? is so sickening and abused.

I understand the players will disagree,BUT someday they may have a Daughter.:mad:

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
How about a 20 year old doing a 15 year old? a 19 year old? Fast forward a bit, how about if the same couple is now 58 and 53? 60 and 59?

Does it matter if the older person is the male or the female? (Not getting into the same-sex-pedophile thing here)

That smoking teenager I was dating when I was a kid is now in her fifties....

Another thought - if you don't think your daughter will the be the object of some male's lust, why is that? Is she unattractive? My sisters all got married, even though I don't want to think about what they do with their husbands; I mean, they are all my baby sisters! Just because they had kids didn't mean they did anything, did it?

Circle of life, my friend, just don't think about it too hard if it bothers you, because it will; it did me...

U

·
0 Posts
WOW!! just reading on another site some people think it is O.K. for a 17 Y.O to do a 14 Y.O..

I promise you my daughters are NOT a piece of Meat to be used as wanted. The casual use of using girls as a ? is so sickening and abused.

I understand the players will disagree,BUT someday they may have a Daughter.:mad:
JD,

Curious why you brought this to PB instead of posting your comment at RDP

So my 14 year old daughter>>> - River Dave's Place

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Met my now wife at 14 and I was 17 ..... I don't remember it ever being an issue back then .... and she was hot!! ..... sorry dads, glad I only have sons:D

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
jd, come on dude, why not jus post on the thread you are talkin about over there, i agree with these statements, i would think soon enough pb will tell you the same thing we are...:)that smiley is for you, not me cause i aint smiling..

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
To our grandparents, a girl who wasn't married off at 14 was in danger of being a spinster:)hand

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.