Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
Nice

WHEN IS YOUR NEXT RUN. I LIVE OUTSIDE OF KERMAN AND HAVE TAKEN MY SANGER THERE A FEW TIMES BUT HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT MANY JETS OUT THERE, WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WITH YOU GUYS NEXT TIME YOU GO:)devil

· Registered
626 Posts
Cool, I'll wave to you from the bridge as I'm looking for somewhere to turn around. I need to go out Sunday and try to get my junk to start to work, I wasn't looking forward to getting beat up by the wake barges trying to get up river at Pineflat (again).

· Registered
172 Posts
Take the 180 west to kermen, keep going until you see it, if you go over a bridge and see boats you have just passed it!:)hand
I used to hunt Mendota wildlife area years ago and across the street from the entrance there was a bar called Jacks bar and grill on the slough would this be the place?

· Registered
172 Posts
Cool, I'll wave to you from the bridge as I'm looking for somewhere to turn around. I need to go out Sunday and try to get my junk to start to work, I wasn't looking forward to getting beat up by the wake barges trying to get up river at Pineflat (again).
I might just join you Propless but its to early to commit:)bulb

· Registered
273 Posts
You I have wanted to go there for years now but never made it . Post the next event and I will try and show. I could round up at least three boats. Is there enough water for v drives or is it just jets? I live in Caruthers by the way not to far.

· Registered
172 Posts
You I have wanted to go there for years now but never made it . Post the next event and I will try and show. I could round up at least three boats. Is there enough water for v drives or is it just jets? I live in Caruthers by the way not to far.
It must be ok for v drives 82 runner's boat looks like one. I am about an hour or so from there so i'm in on the next one:D

· Premium Member
580 Posts
It will take anything. We take my cousins bayliner and had my buddies new malibu there 2 weeks ago. Only one sandbar to watch out for but thats where everybody hangouts out so you likely wont be going over it. Im just 15-20 minutes away so im prolly going to be there both saturday and sunday. There was a better turnout on saturday but nobody lined up. Me n watergun got everybody fired up and makin passes sunday. Pm me for directions or info, id be glad to tell you some stories!! Lol

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.