Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mrs and I stay at Korakia in Palm Springs and my favorite restaurant is Castellis(Palm Desert), just trying to get other ideas from PB peeps.

·
Registered
366 Posts
The Rancho Las Palmas in Palm Desert is nice. They just did an extensive re-model. The Marriott in Palm Desert is also great. This year we are staying at the Hyatt in downtown Palm Springs. Its nice because its in the center of downtown and close to restuarants and the bars. I love Las Casuellas in Palm Springs for Mexican food.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I stay at the Viceroy. It has a cool atmosphere and its centrally located.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
The Rancho Las Palmas in Palm Desert is nice. They just did an extensive re-model. The Marriott in Palm Desert is also great. This year we are staying at the Hyatt in downtown Palm Springs. Its nice because its in the center of downtown and close to restuarants and the bars. I love Las Casuellas in Palm Springs for Mexican food.
The wife and I usually stay one weekend out in Palm springs every year. We stayed at Marriott Shadow Ridge Resort last year. Nice place. We're thinking about staying at the Rancho Las Palmas this year. We have stayed at the Hyatt in downtown a few times. Nice hotel. The pool is a little smallish but it is close to all the restaurants. Las Casuellas is a must everytime we're out there! We love that place.

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
If you don't mind being out of town a ways, we like the Miramonte in Indian Wells. We like smaller hotels, it nice and right across the street from the Hyatt Grand Champioins golf courses.

Los Casuelas for dinner and the Falls for Martinis.

·
Registered
544 Posts
place to eat

The wife and I love LG's prime steak house! the steaks are dry aged and the service is always great. (a little pricey, think Ruths Chris)

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mrs Riverluvr

Try Shanghi Reds it's connected to the Fishermans Wharf, it's basically right across the street from the Hyatt where your staying, but on Indian Canyon. The place is a locals favorite and a well kept secret, its very fun at night with entertainment. If you need more specific directions let me know. I know the desert area very well and thanks guys for the input, El Gaetto is awesome as well as most place that have been mentioned, I was looking for some hidden secrets so to speak. We are also going fathers day weekend I think and staying at the Hyatt in PS.

·
Manufacturer
552 Posts
I've got 10 acres for sale in Palm Desert w/house (built in the 50's)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Try Shanghi Reds it's connected to the Fishermans Wharf, it's basically right across the street from the Hyatt where your staying, but on Indian Canyon. The place is a locals favorite and a well kept secret, its very fun at night with entertainment. If you need more specific directions let me know. I know the desert area very well and thanks guys for the input, El Gaetto is awesome as well as most place that have been mentioned, I was looking for some hidden secrets so to speak. We are also going fathers day weekend I think and staying at the Hyatt in PS.
Cool..thanks for the info. That is the same weekend we are going. :) Maybe we will see you out there! :)hand

1 - 20 of 28 Posts