Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My families Christmas presents still haven't made it to them. FedEx lost the package. So much for paying to overnight it. They found the package and called me yesterday saying it was out for delivery. Still didn't make it. This is what I get when I track it online.

Date/Time

Activity

Details

Dec 27, 2008 9:13 AM
Shipment exception
PORTLAND, OR
Delay beyond our control

8:32 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

PORTLAND, OR

Dec 24, 2008 10:54 AM
Shipment exception
PORTLAND, OR
Delay beyond our control

8:38 AM
At local FedEx facility
PORTLAND, OR

5:54 AM
At dest sort facility
PORTLAND, OR

4:24 AM
Departed FedEx location
OAKLAND, CA

Dec 23, 2008 10:42 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
OAKLAND, CA

7:52 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
ONTARIO, CA

12:57 PM
Picked up
ONTARIO, CA

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
I had UPS lost a box. They never found it.
It was a special order for a customer (machined Parts).
All I got was a sorry and they mailed a check for the ins. amount.
Sounds Like Fed Ex is better. So far, good luck

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Same happened to me with UPS for my wifes X-mas gift, now my buddy has to bring it from CA to Havi since it was delivered to the house the day after X-mas. :|err

I can't blame them really with the crappy weather back East and the heavy holiday load, still sad none the less.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
First of all Matt Im never going to one of your birthday partys again in Havasu since you didnt think of your friends that work for UPS haha. Not to stick up for anyone there has been alot of weather delays back east and up in the portland and washington area from what I hear. Good luck getting your package..

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Guarantees are lifted when it gets within the last couple of weeks before Christmas. That's at both UPS and FedEx. Hope you get your package soon. There was a time when there were a bunch of people there who would do whatever they could to make sure Christmas presents got where they needed to be by the 25th. Now there are only one or two left anymore and they have no life in them and are waiting for their golden ticket out of that place. Hope your family gets their package soon.

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe you forgot to take the loaded clip out again, and they're waiting for the FBI to apprehend you. :D

Or maybe since I thought it would be nice to give CASH instead of gift cards in this economy they sniffed it out and kept it. :|err

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is not an update, that is a pain in the a$$.
Good luck, I would be yelling at the first person from FedEx that answered the phone.

I just got off the phone with someone and was nice. My package is still at the sort facility. They are completely backed up and behind schedule because of the snow. My package is not lost so that does make me feel better.

I am not to happy about paying for overnight delivery though. :):)punch

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I just got off the phone with someone and was nice. My package is still at the sort facility. They are completely backed up and behind schedule because of the snow. My package is not lost so that does make me feel better.

sure it is ;)

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts

Shit Matt you could have driven it there 2x by now. Sorry man.

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shit Matt you could have driven it there 2x by now. Sorry man.
No kidding. It just kind of sucks that my sister's and their kids and my dad didn't get it in time for Christmas. But on a side note, I haven't received theirs either. :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
No kidding. It just kind of sucks that my sister's and their kids and my dad didn't get it in time for Christmas. But on a side note, I haven't received theirs either. :p
Maybe you should send their gifts to them a couple of weeks before Christmas instead of at the last minute. :)bulb :p

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,377 Posts
Maybe you should send their gifts to them a couple of weeks before Christmas instead of at the last minute. :)bulb :p

Ok that left a mark.....;)

Matt = Now self employed = no time = How Fed X stays in business.:)

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
There have been huge shipping delays in the pac north. We have had multiple stores delayed due to the shipments not arriving in the pac north stores.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts