Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple shots that my girl took saturday at Parker. We saw 10 mintues of a light rain friday afternoon. Other than that, the weather was great. 101-108 all weekend. in fact the weather was so nice monday, we decided to stay till tuesday.

I was skiing it up all weekend long. I didnt see a whole lot of skiers this weekend. A ton of wakeboard's, wakeskates, tubes, and Skurfers. Pretty much, i was just screwin around on the ski and having a blast. That's what its all about. Last weekend definitely took a whole lot of stess off of the working headaches

Some nice "sceneryl" I was waving back at on the docks

·
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not to kill a good thread, but if you look at the life vest, it is a childrens small. Someone stole all of our neoprene and adult lifevests off of our boat. Including 2 ski rope's. I will start another thread about that theft though:|err:|err. other than that, weekend was amazing.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
nice pics. there was some good water to be found here and there for sure. i got to try my hand at pulling a skier finally. maybe one day i'll get off my lazy arse and ski myself.

·
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i found the best water monday evening when i was comming back from fox's.
There were very few boats on the water so i had a great ride the whole way back to marina manor

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
i have been skiing since 1976 and there is no way i will even attempt to ski on the parker strip,just seems real dangerous to me, when i am boating up or down river i am always watching for someone to fall so i dont hit them. it only seems safe when its early morn. or right before the sun goes down. the guy with the little kids on the tube whipping back and forth go up river is insane to me...:D

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Here are a couple shots that my girl took saturday at Parker. We saw 10 mintues of a light rain friday afternoon. Other than that, the weather was great. 101-108 all weekend. in fact the weather was so nice monday, we decided to stay till tuesday.

.......Your Killin me. :D:D

·
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you ski behind the the flatty?
I havent been able to ski behind the flatty yet. She is a little hurt right now with a cracked oil pan. Plus i need to find a removable ski tow to throw on her.

·
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You suck!!!

How is the flatty?
I havent had time to pull the motor. I have been workin my ass off on the crackerbox to get her ready for the Long Beach race in 2 weeks. She will be out almost every week in september and october.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts