Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on 3 go.....
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some that didn't get posted from last year. What a great day!

What's the story on this yellow 18'? Looks like it could run!

So when are we doing it again, Fasterthebetter??? You did a gret job of getting the ball rollin last time.

·
Banned
540 Posts
These are some that didn't get posted from last year. What a great day!

So when are we doing it again, Fasterthebetter??? You did a gret job of getting the ball rollin last time.

I have a suggestion. It should be done earlier in the year if it's going to be at LL. The Lagoon where the pix are from is FULL early in the year, and very low later. When it's full, there is enough room for at least 2 times as many boats as showed last year to all anchor inside with 2'-3' of water under them.

Just a thought............

RR :)hand

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Here's a few passes. That's Darren's boat. It was pretty rough that day, but the last one is pretty good.

Darren's boat

Who's boat is that white, purple, yellow, pink, orange, blue, etc. etc. Sitting next to the yellow one. That thing's bad ass man! I'll bet that thing can do at least 80 something (down hill with a tailwind).:D

Later that weekend up by the train bridge. Where the hell is Sam (BLUE OVAL CP)? Looks like someone saved him a spot.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Here's a few passes. That's Darren's boat. It was pretty rough that day, but the last one is pretty good.

Darren's boat

Who's boat is that white, purple, yellow, pink, orange, blue, etc. etc. Sitting next to the yellow one. That thing's bad ass man! I'll bet that thing can do at least 80 something (down hill with a tailwind).:D

Later that weekend up by the train bridge. Where the hell is Sam (BLUE OVAL CP)? Looks like someone saved him a spot.

Dan, post up some of your rare jet boat footage in the jet boat video thread. I know you have some good stuff...:D

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

Darren's boat

That last pass looked pretty damn sweet. I'll definately be at this years deal, if I have a motor.:mad: Otherwise I'll have to paddle my fat ass to the cove. That's gonna take a looong time though.:D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,078 Posts
The CP Regatta needs to be in YUMA this year. No one will be let down.
Shhhh, shhhhh.

I think there will be better racing up North, but maybe not :)bulb

S CP

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
Ya it was a good time, just to bad the water didn't come all the way up. Last time I talked to Bill I mentioned it, and we kinda said The Avi would be cool. But Lost Lake was great except fighting the current on the outside of the cove. We can plan it out a little earlier this season.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts