Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Hotboat
you guys where always full of knowledge and posting, where you guys hanging out. This forums On the
Dyno
section is kind of slow, you guys must be
hangin
out some where :D:D
WEll hOpefully art is working on his wifes boat , chris is making some rad ass cams - fiat is tunning a boat ... lol
finish that boat art ..... :|err

·
Gone
1,825 Posts
I am here. I just do a lot by pm's. I've been busy with race boats and 2 Coles of my own.
I think Art (Gofast) is getting ready for the big move to live by the river.

·
steelcomp was here
26,527 Posts
Sorry...

Sorry guys, just been overwhelmed lately. Working about 65-70 hrs weekly right now. Haven't even had time to get my website up. Been very busy with work (construction is being good to me right now), the Bonneville car is going together for final assembly, and I've gotten real busy trying to develope some stuff for the new Mustangs and get into that market a little. Hell, I even bought a new race boat, and haven't touched it.
Thakns for asking, though. :D

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
You were reading my mind Shaun (scary huh?). I was thinking about posting up something like you did here myself.

As much as I'm still disappointed in what took place at HB, I find myself still going over there just to read all the tech posts in the old GearHeads and Blower sections. Lots of great tech advice there provided by the guys you mentioned and many others.

Folks, glad to hear you're doing well and busy..........john

·
Nobody
1,720 Posts
Art, you heading out to sandbar resort (formally redrock) any time soon? I'll be out there the 4th and again the 31st from the looks of it!
Sorry Shaun, just ain't got the time too much to do, and we're going to Burley this week. But we are going in September(13th-16th), but we'll be at Echo if you decide to come out stop by for a cold one!....

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
I was gone all day Friday on some personal business but I am here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts