Performance Boats Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an unfortunate video for Havasu as a whole. I frequent Havasu and when I tell my colleagues and friends where I'm going and/or what I do for fun, they question me and bring up videos like this this in which I have to explain how one bad apple (or 3 in this case) gives all of Havasu a bad reputation.

A fight is a fight!!! Who cares girl, guy, white, mexican black, brown hair blonde hair etc. So genius if no tatts were there I'm sure you would of said all those guys with short brown hair with a tan were fighting!!!

Discussion starter · #50 ·
maybe the white guy doesnt like mexicans? j
Naw:no:
he wanted to fight everyone
we were ALLL bitches:D
just an angry drunk
one of the cops said he had talked to him earlier in the day and he had told the cop that he had arrested him a few years back and thanked him for being so nice last time he arrested him
:shock:

A fight is a fight!!! Who cares girl, guy, white, mexican black, brown hair blonde hair etc. So genius if no tatts were there I'm sure you would of said all those guys with short brown hair with a tan were fighting!!!
You said tatted trash not me!!!
Oh you didn't say it???
Good God you're dense lady. Why so sensitive about perceived anti-tatoo attitudes anyway? Had I referred to the drunk as white trash would that be perceived as anti-white? Had I referred to him as alky-trash would that have been perceived as anti-alcohol? Or would those terms simply be seen as descriptive of the white drunkard in question?
The tough guys thuggish behavior makes them trash (in my opinion). The tatted part is D-E-S-C-R-I-P-T-I-V-E.

Good God you're dense lady. Why so sensitive about perceived anti-tatoo attitudes anyway? Had I referred to the drunk as white trash would that be perceived as anti-white? Had I referred to him as alky-trash would that have been perceived as anti-alcohol? Or would those terms simply be seen as descriptive of the white drunkard in question?
The tough guys thuggish behavior makes them trash (in my opinion). The tatted part is D-E-S-C-R-I-P-T-I-V-E.
Good Gosh douche bag I am far from dense!!!!!

Knucklehead logic, please pick up the white courtesy phone....:)sphss

It makes you look lame when you have to point out race, hair styles, flatbillers, etc...oh, and yes I have tattoo's, a wife, kids, college degree, several homes and a pretty good life, yet I would still seem to fit your generalized description (as well as a huge majority of people on these boards) of tatted trash.

Either way, I'm out of this argument....I'm guessing your ignorance isn't going to change....have fun.... :))THumbsUp:p

I guess if you have an opinion on a topic or someone's post thats make you dense, good to know!!!!
Only if it's an incorrect opinion based on misconception yet you still can't let it go. You thought I meant something that I didn't mean, I clarified for you but you still persist. = Density.

Knucklehead logic, please pick up the white courtesy phone....:)sphss

It makes you look lame when you have to point out race, hair styles, flatbillers, etc...oh, and yes I have tattoo's, a wife, kids, college degree, several homes and a pretty good life, yet I would still seem to fit your generalized description (as well as a huge majority of people on these boards) of tatted trash.

Either way, I'm out of this argument....I'm guessing your ignorance isn't going to change....have fun.... :))THumbsUp:p
Everyone has tattoos. BFD. NOT everyone double teams a falling-down drunk. Damn you people are thick headed.

Only if it's an incorrect opinion based on misconception yet you still can't let it go. You thought I meant something that I didn't mean, I clarified for you but you still persist. = Density.

Everyone has tattoos. BFD. NOT everyone double teams a falling-down drunk. Damn you people are thick headed.

You see, we do agree on something.....:))THumbsUp

I'll probably get my azz kicked, but.....who was holding his arms behind his back? And, since he was chasing people and swinging at people, I think that he deserved it, just a bit...how would you have gotten him under control?...What if the two guys who clocked him had (earlier, when trying to help him) walked away? He could have drowned......I personnelly think this guy is a complete idiot and is exactly why I NEVER frequent anyplace crowded....I'm usually off the water after my ski rides by 10-11 am......

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.