Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
They had a pretty good scrum during the raiders/ dolphins last night as well.
3 ejected.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I like what the Baseball Commissioner did when Gurriel sat on his ass during the Anthem.....Immediate 5 games gone next year

·
Registered
975 Posts
They just can't help it.......that's what criminals do.....Next there will be a shanking, then a shooting. That's just how it goes when criminals can just do as they please.........:cool:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I like what the Baseball Commissioner did when Gurriel sat on his ass during the Anthem.....Immediate 5 games gone next year

PATHETIC
You guys are a piece of work. YAP-YAP-YAP, and you don't even know what's going on. I would say something about being a dumb shit, but at this point there is no point.
Then, its like a pack of mad dogs who join in who don't know either. -- PAR FOR COURSE, for this group.

Gurriel disrupted the World Series here Friday night when he used his fingers to slant his eyes in a gesture that is offensive to people of Asian descent and mouthed a derogatory word in Spanish after hitting a home run against Darvish and returning to the Astros' dugout in the second inning of Game 3.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

PATHETIC
You guys are a piece of work. YAP-YAP-YAP, and you don't even know what's going on. I would say something about being a dumb shit, but at this point there is no point.
Then, its like a pack of mad dogs who join in who don't know either. -- PAR FOR COURSE, for this group.

Gurriel disrupted the World Series here Friday night when he used his fingers to slant his eyes in a gesture that is offensive to people of Asian descent and mouthed a derogatory word in Spanish after hitting a home run against Darvish and returning to the Astros' dugout in the second inning of Game 3.
Winder if we can get Mike to impose a "time out" for Jughead?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another thread on its way to be closed because of this imbecile?

We know what is going on. The NFL is in financial trouble!!!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Another thread on its way to be closed because of this imbecile?

We know what is going on. The NFL is in financial trouble!!!
Jughead won't rest until this site is a wasteland. It's what he does, in all aspects of his miserable existence.

As as far as the NFL, the pocketbook is bleeding. The DTV refunds may or may not be a significant impact on tv contracts...but about the time the networks come knocking for reimbursement due to the actions of the players negatively impacting the projected revenue that these contracts are based on, shit will hit the fan.
These players and the games themselves,
are in reality merely "widgets" used to generate a revenue stream.
Widgets are variable, they can and will be modified if necessary to maintain that revenue stream.

In short, no player or group of players are more important than the business of football.
They may think they are, but will find out that they are not when the business suffers enough.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hey Jughead, explain to us all how it is that you can look for me all summer and can't find me but when you finally do, I can't even get a phone call? If it's like your boat and you're scared; just say you're scared. We all expect a little bitch like you to be scared anyway so I doubt anyone will give you hard time about it. At least someone might gain a single thread of respect for you for being courageous enough to admit it. You kinda remind me of ol' Bruce Jenner. Minus the balls and sack of course.🖕🏾

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Hey Jughead, explain to us all how into is that you can look for me all summer and can't find me but when you finally doc I can't even get a phone call? If it's like your boat and you're scared; just say you're scared. We all expect a little bitch like you to be scared anyway so I doubt anyone will give you hard time about it. At least someone might gain a single thread of respect for you for being courageous enough to admit it. You kinda remind me of ol' Bruce Jenner. Minus the balls and sack of course.🖕🏾
IMG_0353.jpg

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Looks like Ole Jenny is laying low today for some coincidental reason.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They just can't help it.......that's what criminals do.....Next there will be a shanking, then a shooting. That's just how it goes when criminals can just do as they please.........:cool:
Like the three UCLA ghetto rats that were arrested in China for shoplifting??? LMFAO!!! Idiots!!! :)hammers

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Like the three UCLA ghetto rats that were arrested in China for shoplifting??? LMFAO!!! Idiots!!! :)hammers
Like the olympic swimmers in Brazil, our young athletes are embarrassing the nation while abroad with stupid antics.......Haven't taken time to hear what big mouth LaVarr has to say about his young un's sticky fingers........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts