Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
whats a goodtime cost?
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anybody comes back and says yes you let me know in a PM, because I run them on 2 filters! So that would have to be twice as bad as you:))eek:))
Lol thanks gn. If you run them then I'm definately getting one. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Got one on my truck size Napa Gold and another on the bottom of the pan. I can't possibly see a down side to cleaning your oil as well as possible constantly. I had my oil pan off this last winter to have it coated and their was a small area of very light "fuzz" being held by the pan magnet, at least that junk was not being recirculated through the oil systrem.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Bob, is that a Dan Olson cooler? Is that dual setup for the filters home-made or available for purchase? Thanks!
No its not an Olson, and its not home made. Its a Holman Moody cooler from the Ford GT 40 program back in the 60s. Olson bought the tooling from Holman Moody. They are available for purcha$e. Everything and anything is available for pucha$e. I have another one if you are intere$ted in purcha$ing one.
Got one on my truck size Napa Gold and another on the bottom of the pan. I can't possibly see a down side to cleaning your oil as well as possible constantly..
Exactly why I highlighted the BAD in Nixonnows post. If there is a downside, I am unaware.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts