Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1 boat's never enough
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the excitement but I finally finished my 75 Rogers project. I replaced a worn out 455 with a BBC and took it out to Smellsomore last weekend. Other than completely destroying a Fram oil filter (never do that again), everything worked out great. All stainless hard line water and fuel lines with a set of custom water valves. Modified 1/2" AN T fittings with cap bolts to meter the exit water flow.

·
Administrator
16,875 Posts
:D :D :D Cool :D :D :D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,078 Posts
Nothing to be sorry about.

Congrats on the project :)devil

S CP :D

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,078 Posts

·
1 boat's never enough
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
p.s. hows that throttle cable workin out for ya?
The picture shown above was one that was taken before I finished it. Here's the pic after getting back from the lake with the throttle cable where it should be. Bye the way, the scoop is facing backwards because we were trying different things and turning that way increased rpm by 300. Found out later that I had an old fuel filter tucked under the rear panel that's probably been there 20+years and with 1/4" nipples on it. I replaced it and now have all 3/8" fuel line so should be able to twist it back.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Looks great!:)devil What coating do you have on your headers and who did it? WT:)devil

·
1 boat's never enough
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great!:)devil What coating do you have on your headers and who did it? WT:)devil
Ceramic coated Rewarder headers. these are actually V-drive headers (so I was told) and that's how I got them so don't know who did it. Wasn't sure how they were going to look since I was putting them in a jet but came out nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts