Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the only pic i have of it done and i need to get some of it on the water but a couple people have asked for pics so this is what i have.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Nice. i wish I had the skills to tear apart a boat and reassemble it without about 100 extra pieces laying on my garage floor.

·
Lurker
1,417 Posts
Wow!!

When you started this project and posted the first couple pics of the graphics/colors I thought WTF!?!:)sphss
I obviously don't have near the forward vision you have.
That thing looks SICK!!!!!!!:)LegHump

GREAT JOB!!!:)devil

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Look at the champ go. Im suprised he didnt ask you to take the tires off the trailer so he can reach over the side without useing a step stool.:D Whats he working on,one of his famous ejection seat setups?:)sphss:)hand Boat looks killer Steve you guys did an awsome job.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Look at the champ go. Im suprised he didnt ask you to take the tires off the trailer so he can reach over the side without useing a step stool.:D Whats he working on,one of his famous ejection seat setups?:)sphss:)hand Boat looks killer Steve you guys did an awsome job.
CHAMP!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!? Am I that ugly? I know I got some issues, but damn, I never thought I would be confused with an Umpa Lumpa!!

I think you 6th ave guys need to take some of your money out of your boats and invest in some glasses.:D

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
This boat is just badass! Come on and snap some more pics. You can't leave us hanging with just this one shot.

Regardless, that paint is regoddamndickulas :)LegHump

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
CHAMP!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!? Am I that ugly? I know I got some issues, but damn, I never thought I would be confused with an Umpa Lumpa!!

I think you 6th ave guys need to take some of your money out of your boats and invest in some glasses.:D
OOOOPS you know how all you beer drinking white guys look alike.:D Are you and Bo Bo related in anyway? :)hand:D

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
OOOOPS you know how all you beer drinking white guys look alike.:D Are you and Bo Bo related in anyway? :)hand:D
The Champ and I may be fat beer drinkin white guys, but everyone knows, tan fat looks better than white fat.:)devil

The only relation we have is boats, booze, burgers, and boobs. :D

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Haha I was reading this thinking what is danny talking about thats not bobby...still laughed my ass off about the ejection hokey pokey seat though.

Looks killer steve. Where has bobby been? Might need to hit a norco night with you guys sometime.

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Come on out Bense a night at the Saddle Sore would be good.
soon brother...Headed out to parker thursday for tube float. Are you guys gonna hit the La Roadster show fathers day? I think I'm going to do the irvine show one day and pomona the next. Then i'm off to cabo for a week.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts