Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
boat4.jpg

Well it took a lot longer than I expected but it was worth the wait for me to do things right. A hundred here a hundred there and it’s a great feeling to know all the hard work pays off. I am happy with how it turned out I just have to get to work with a mothers ball and get some stuff coated but it runs great and I am back on the water! :D
boat1.jpg

boat3.jpg

boat2.jpg

·
Registered
178 Posts
sweet!!

View attachment 121722 Well it took a lot longer than I expected but it was worth the wait for me to do things right. A hundred here a hundred there and it’s a great feeling to know all the hard work pays off. I am happy with how it turned out I just have to get to work with a mothers ball and get some stuff coated but it runs great and I am back on the water! :D View attachment 121723 View attachment 121725 View attachment 121724
Nice job looks bad ass long time good reward looks like it halls ass!!

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
If it's pumping hot water through that box on top of the intake I would disconnect that.

·
PASO ROBLES CA
672 Posts
Grt looking job.Looks like those water cooled turbo housing covers worked well. I am trying to get a TT together for my SST NICE WORK

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are going to be staying at twin palms next weekend for the regatta we'll see you guys out there. Rabbit is bringing the v-drive.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts