Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after the deal with the water cops I got my boat ready to hit the river!!!!! I had to do some changes to exhaust I got some basset stage 1 mufflers new rewarder headers also some shotgun tip but they are not on yet.then I changed the valve covers added puke tank setup/ msd 6 Al box and dist.and new used water control valve for the headers.jeggs got some cash from me all the fitting and braided hose 16 AN was $220 for the breather lines about a foot long on each side OUCH!!! we test fired it tonight its alot quieter I hope I pass!! I just have to hook up the drive line and buttin up a couple of things and we are off to the river and wait for the DNR to find me and get his DB meter out. PRICK!!!! o yea and new bunks on the trailer and did some changes to the floater bar I hope it works and no more trouble at the ramp. so I want to say thanks to Robert 1/ tom at jetboat performance/ rewarder headers and all that gave me some tips on what to do this site rocks!!! THANKS!! heres a pic when I got the boat and some of the changes I still need to do some painting on the trailer and get the boat back together but this is were Im at.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts