Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who to go through for financing a used toy hauler, a specialty place, good rates and so on? I'm not a member of a credit union and i hate my bank so those are not options.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Does anyone know who to go through for financing a used toy hauler, a specialty place, good rates and so on? I'm not a member of a credit union and i hate my bank so those are not options.
Join a credit union. Alta Vista Credit Union 909 382-7900 main office # ask for the branch # in Redlands & ask for Matt. Good people & are not on commission.
Mike

·
228 Posts
I tried looking into it last year but not many banks would come close to lending what they were worth on Used Toyhaulers. I didn't want to put a large chunk of change down as I was still starting a business so I ended up using Keybank and buying a new one. Got a killer Deal In California compared to the dealers here in Havasu.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I can do the loan no problem. I am a rep for both of our divisions, SeaDream is what most know on here but the other half is RVDream.

Andy

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
Call Andy01 for the loan, I can help you with the Insurance when you purchase it.

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Credit unions.
You can join any of them.

Search for best rates.
Last I checked LA Employees had good rates but that changes daily.

Ya never know, it really varries between them depending how many loans they write for used RV's they told me.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
IF anyone is looking for a 5th wheel toy hauler. My Brother is selling one. Will have to find out whats the size and options. I do know its about a 35 or so foot. Not a WW, Think its made by Fleetwood but will have to find out. He is selling off the trailer, a KILLER SCU long travel, with LS1/Mendy/Kings...KILLER CAR!

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
CAHP credit union in San dimas is awesome...use them for my weekend warrior. If not, i've financed through alta vista as well...no complaints. As for the rates..i dont' know them off hand. CAHP may have some membership requirements..ie public employee..etc. but not for sure. Hope that helped

1 - 9 of 9 Posts