Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to run and gun this weekend for the first time! 30 gallons of fuel and a few cool ones! It was a blast with no issues! Going back Saturday to watch and maybe play with the heavy hitters for some more fun!
WT:)devil

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have some pics. from the up an coming weekend for you guys to view! Not as many boats around here as in the west! But, a lot of EYE CANDY!!! WT:)devil

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice to see it back on the water WT! I wish I could join you this weekend...but the water just isn't in my plans...damit...

you going out to Greeson? I'll be waitin for the pics!

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
looking good.:)handhave fun and be safe this weekend,we cant make it to gresson.want to but just cant.travis

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats cool Travis we will be up in your area some this summer! Maybe see you then!
Matt,long time no hear! Yes, that's the plan I will get some posted for all! This is going to be a better year!
They had (corp) to drop the lake 12' or so after all the rain it was around normal this past weekend! See ya! WT:)devil

Coby

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Thats cool Travis we will be up in your area some this summer! Maybe see you then!
Matt,long time no hear! Yes, that's the plan I will get some posted for all! This is going to be a better year!
They had (corp) to drop the lake 12' or so after all the rain it was around normal this past weekend! See ya! WT:)devil

Coby
i was out all last weekend and going to be out this weekend on my lake.cant afford to go anywhere with the money we are dropping on other projects,like the house:|err

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Got to run and gun this weekend for the first time! 30 gallons of fuel and a few cool ones! It was a blast with no issues! Going back Saturday to watch and maybe play with the heavy hitters for some more fun!
WT:)devil
congrats coby:)devil be nice to see tha pics:)sphss

Attachments

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are a few pics. from this weekend! A little race action and a lot of float action!

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A couple more!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts