Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 78 hallett ss v drive and i am finally getting all of my parts assembled after piecing together a pfm/banks kit... i could use some 3.5" exhaust tips for the transom. prefer the bell style... original looking. anything cheap. this thing is killing me. lol. also mabye a turbo spacer? raise them up a lil to clear the valvecovers? i know they are available new, but im broke so figured someone has a used set??? also could use a stock log riser so i can make a shim out of the flange... any one have a bad one? i sold my set.. dummy... also i really want a dual pass intercooler but if someone has one it will be out of my pricerange til next month.. damn qrtly commission... ANY ONE WANNA BUY A PSI GAS BLOWER? ITS BLACK AND WOULD LOOK PRETTY SICK ON A FLATTY OR??? HAVE A CARB ADAPTOR PLATE TOO.
Thanks
md

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i actually have those. would like to see what they look like though.. i have pfm's with wastegate mounts on them... i actually need the ones for the transom... the "bell" tips that all old v-drives/jets had. with the rubber flapper. have 2 7/8 need the 3.5" to match the exhaust. anyone else?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump and anyone interested in the blower??? will make about 15 lbs easy and much more efficient than a standard roots type...

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Are you talking a belt driven like a paxton? I have no idea what the phuk I want. lol $?

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
bump and anyone interested in the blower??? will make about 15 lbs easy and much more efficient than a standard roots type...
Send some pics and info about the PSI blower and related parts to, [email protected]

I've got a Haltech EFI system that could go with the blower to make a nice port inj. package for someone.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no psi is a HUGE centrifugal screw blower... to fit on a chevy you would need to find a manifold and possibly an adaptor plate to direct the air. i have a long and a short snout for it and i was running 14gt pully's and spinning it 125 over when i had it on my akly motor briefly. the history i was told is that they were initially made for gas offshore type application. it is flat black but can be polished. i will get some pix up asap.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I prolly can't afford it as quick as unchained could, but I am dying to see a pic.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all my pix are no bueno... lost most when damn laptop crashed... im going to the shop tonight and i will get it out and shoot some. if you have ever seen a ta dragster on asphault that is what they run... except this is an older one that is for gasoline only.. and it was originally developed for offshore use i think... but makes instant boost and looks siiiiick! super tall and its black.. so i know someone is building a murder black boat right now.. since it is in. i run a carbon fiber hat on top but it has dual carb plate too!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
psi and pix

in my profile there are a few of the psi that is for sale and of the c rotor on my motor as well... was dark in the shop last night... and some of the hot rod as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts