Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Apache Lake Monger
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great day yesteday. Perfect weather. Pleny of cold beverages:D They allready fired off this morning I can hear them from the hotel..

Want see the results realtime timimg results ck this site out:)devil

http://www.1320go.com/ihba/livetiming.php

Got some pics and video but need to load new software for the new camera.:)sphss

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
bought the some of the dvd's for 5 bucks + get one free. They should take care of the cabin feaver blues this winter.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Great day yesteday. Perfect weather. Pleny of cold beverages:D They allready fired off this morning I can hear them from the hotel..

Got some pics and video but need to load new software for the new camera.:)sphss
Wait! There was boat races this weekend?????:)Unsure

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts

How bout some pics AZKC

Hers a few phone vids from me
Missed not having the K boats hear again. Only one made it out, The K 66. The SS guys made up for the K's not making it. The last run was a fast one for the TFH's. That track got short real quick.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
How bout some pics AZKC
Pics of AZKC??? Why? :)sphss

I'll offset that pic with a pic of AZKC and AZBC's new BFF!!! :D :D :D

Wonder how she was feeling on Sunday... :D

Attachments

·
Apache Lake Monger
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How bout some pics AZKC

Hers a few phone vids from me
Missed not having the K boats hear again. Only one made it out, The K 66. The SS guys made up for the K's not making it. The last run was a fast one for the TFH's. That track got short real quick.
Going thru about 190 pics picking some and resizing now. Jordy's girl should have kept her shades on;)

Attachments

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Jordy's girl should have kept her shades on;)
How did she end up being my girl? And I really didn't even notice that she had a face. :D :D :D

I realize this is a big pic, but consider the subject at hand:

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
You got a pic of the boat I crewed for, 098. We had a total of 20 passes down the track. We pulled a second in TE and won the gambler. We had a great time and the weather could not have been better. What a send off for IHBA. Lucos oil is going to have to step up big time to fill IHBA's legacy.

2,056 Posts
You got a pic of the boat I crewed for, 098. We had a total of 20 passes down the track. We pulled a second in TE and won the gambler. We had a great time and the weather could not have been better. What a send off for IHBA. Lucos oil is going to have to step up big time to fill IHBA's legacy.
Congrats Cruzer! The boat I crewed for went fairly deep into gambler. One of the final 6 or so boats out of a 50 boat field anyway.

Great time with everyone! After 5 days at the track, I'm ready for the next race. It's going to be a looong winter.

·
Apache Lake Monger
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good looking boat. Thats a lot of passes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts