Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Hope everyone's enjoying themselves, should be great power makin weather this weekend lol :thumb:
it's awesome out here brian. couldn't ask for better conditions. it was almost this nice in marble falls. water is just bitchin, if you like dead flat calm white mud.

·
Nelson MFG
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's awesome out here brian. couldn't ask for better conditions. it was almost this nice in marble falls. water is just bitchin, if you like dead flat calm white mud.
Sounds fun, I have no idea why they would decide to run there in mid September...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
When the racers from Texas are saying it's hot in the morning...it's hot
BP has some ninja skills to block out the heat, MFs didn't bother him a bit, I was in my shorts and still camped out in the truck as much as I could

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
That's about what i heard. I don't think i would be participating even if mine was together.

Bob whats the boat count?
dunno brian. looks like 5 or 6 fuelers are here. maybe 60-70???? not huge. looks like 4 rounds worth in te. qe looks pretty good. some rr's. maybe everybody'll be runnin rr before it's over. air was way bad this afternoon. water worse. we'll see how it goes tomorrow. I didn't bring enough n2 to run a whole bottle every pass like some guys :)... even tortilla sr was having a tough time...

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Fry and HighNoon with a 6.000 number one qualifier. Good job Champ

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Heard both stark naked and highnoon were hittin the number in practice 8.009 and 6.01 bests
Yup. Bob did hit the number. 6.0 flat.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Great job Bob and Bob

·
Registered
868 Posts
Thanks ALL, just have to give a big thanks to COLE COMPETITION ENGINES making the power to run 6.000 with the same tune up as marble falls. Also to Greg shoemaker ( GS MARINE ) for coming out and setting the boat up to run here.its hot and hot lol

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Thanks ALL, just have to give a big thanks to COLE COMPETITION ENGINES making the power to run 6.000 with the same tune up as marble falls. Also to Greg shoemaker ( GS MARINE ) for coming out and setting the boat up to run here.its hot and hot lol
Good to hear you got that engine working good.You know many are going to miss talking about the fireballs and stuff though.:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Today was a great day! No incidents/injuries - lots of great runs - good boat count - good people - good times for all. :D

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Some good sportsmanship racing going on?

Don't qualify worth a crap in your class so change classes and alter the ladder enough to help the crew. Nice.

Always thought Drag Boat Racing was chasing NHRA coat tails and not NASCAR.

Oh well. Carry on. :)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts