Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did anyone see them on Sunday night by the dog park? A boat a few down from me lights of a roman candle or something probably around 7:30 or so. My dog freaks because of the popping of them. I figured the cops would be on them like white on rice. Never came by. About 15 minutes later they shot off a mortar round. Well the mortar fell over and they shot the canon ball across the channel and into a boat passing by. Then it exploded inside the boat!!! I thought it was going to be on now but the boat driver kept going. The interior had to be burned and if anyone was close they could have been hurt badly.

So did anyone see these shenanigans?

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Did anyone see them on Sunday night by the dog park? A boat a few down from me lights of a roman candle or something probably around 7:30 or so. My dog freaks because of the popping of them. I figured the cops would be on them like white on rice. Never came by. About 15 minutes later they shot off a motor round. Well the motor fell over and they shot the canon ball across the channel and into a boat passing by. Then it exploded inside the boat!!! I thought it was going to be on now but the boat driver kept going. The interior had to be burned and if anyone was close they could have been hurt badly.

What it a chevy or ford BigBlock?
psst, mortar ;)

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Maybe a Cherry Bomb or M-80 but not a Mortar round. Even a small one would've blown a hole in the boat, not to mention the scrapnel.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
....I thought it was going to be on now but the boat driver kept going. The interior had to be burned and if anyone was close they could have been hurt badly.

Your kidding...right...:)grn

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
........xxx
48 Posts
I was there, bbqing and bam! WTF!!! mortar in the bow section of what looked to be a ski boat!

cops were in the channel on golf carts just chillin the whole time..

crazy...

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was there, bbqing and bam! WTF!!! mortar in the bow section of what looked to be a ski boat!

cops were in the channel on golf carts just chillin the whole time..

crazy...

Yep. Right in the bow. My guess is the ski boat driver didn't want to talk to the cops because who in their right mind wouldn't stop?

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Yep. Right in the bow. My guess is the ski boat driver didn't want to talk to the cops because who in their right mind wouldn't stop?
LOL, that was my thought...why stir up $hit if your slightly buzzed

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts