Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
headed up to the delta right now for the first time. The plan is to launch somewhere out of discovery bay and go from there. Lookin for advice on where to go and where not to go. Wheres the best place to stop for food and a drink? Were going to be in the rollbar boat on this trip just fyi. Thanks for all the information in advance

·
Registered
490 Posts
Well......how far you want to go ? Little cruise ?........ union point. Little farther ? Windmill cove. Grab a delta map and go explore... ebd

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Food @ windmill sucks but nice view. Sugar Barge has good food and view. Garlic Bros has great food. All very reachable in a roll bar boat with a good map and GPS on phone.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440445613.515816.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440445638.155457.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440445667.586041.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440445698.654290.jpg
First trip to the delta was awesome perfect water all day, we did some wakeboarding for a few hours down by the union bar then had a few drinks there. After that we made our way up to orwood and then back to discovery bay. Had a great time looking forward to going back, I'll make sure to tell everyone else the deltas closed now. thanks for all the advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440447261.988292.jpg
How does everyone with flatties spend their time on the delta? Wheres the best place to launch, I'd really like to get out there in my hondo too

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
View attachment 784481
How does everyone with flatties spend their time on the delta? Wheres the best place to launch, I'd really like to get out there in my hondo too

Check out the v-drive section. I put on a couple of v-drive runs a year. Usually on Friday nights or early Saturday mornings.... to miss the rollbar boat crowd. East Bay Dale puts on a few too that covers a few more miles.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
View attachment 784481

Bring your Hondo out to Orwood 8-28, leave @ 4PM short cruise to Union Point for some refreshments :):) , then to a beach for some mingling and BS, followed by a sunset cruise back in, all courtesy of D21. Be there or be square.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That would be awesome and normally I'd be there but I've got my motor down to bare block right now hopefully will be up and running within the next few weeks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts