Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well had a chance today to test out boat. Went really well. I still have a lot to learn. Felt at times the boat was unstable, it probably wasn't, might be something I have to get use to. It kinda scared me, so I am just going to take it slow and get better at driving before I put the pedal to the metal. Also special thanks to Skeeter Fogger & John they really helped settle my nervousness with my first ride.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
LOL That boat airs out pretty good. Congrats.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Well had a chance today to test out boat. Went really well. I still have a lot to learn. Felt at times the boat was unstable, it probably wasn't, might be something I have to get use to. It kinda scared me, so I am just going to take it slow and get better at driving before I put the pedal to the metal. Also special thanks to Skeeter Fogger & John they really helped settle my nervousness with my first ride.
No Pic's WTF ??????............ Where did you run it ? By what city ??

·
Michigan Hotboats
292 Posts
Nice boat Dewey!!
Looks real clean. Can't wait to see it in person at some of the MHB meets this summer!!!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Not the best day for pics as it was cloudy/overcast but here's a couple full resolution shots.

Nice looking for sure !! 19, 20, 21 ??? Tons of efficient usable space and from the reports it rocks pretty good.............. Should have women laying all around on it like cats if the weather ever co-operates !!!!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He had it out on Walled Lake. It's a really sweet ride.

Clickclick photochick has some pics. I'll get her to post some.

Ken
Hi Ken. My hard drive crashed last week for a few days. I am back up and running. Just saw the pics today. They look nice. Tell photochick thanks for me. I wish I was getting it on more on that drive by. Cant wait to get more seat time in it, that boat really moves. My son said he really had fun with the kids. Thanks again. Dew

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice looking for sure !! 19, 20, 21 ??? Tons of efficient usable space and from the reports it rocks pretty good.............. Should have women laying all around on it like cats if the weather ever co-operates !!!!
I wish!!!!! Its a 20.9 from an old brochure I found. My first jet boat and am very happy with it. Now, where are all the single girls?:D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really dig your new Taylor. I thought about buying it a year ago or so.
Thanks :D She is really sweet. Ever where I go, someone has something nice to say about it. They cant believe its almost 17 years old. Also for a heavy boat, this boat moves. Still getting familiar with it. Need some tunes on it, but for now the motor sounds pretty good to the ears.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts