Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Air temp 113, timing at 32 btdc, ride plate at 4 degrees, nozzle at 5. Went 92 on gps. Et'd pretty hard, shutdown real smooth. I think I'll bump the timing up a little, then maybe loosen it up a little.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
CONGRATS!:)devil that lil red button gets to be addictive:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I should have said on the throttle. I haven't installed the juice yet.
ohhhh. you'll be very please when you e.t. on the bottle, mine still scares me a bit, and i like it:)devil:D

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Rich, the boat looks great! nice job on everything. If u ever need anything just hollar.

Any RPM numbers?

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Looks great. How many rrr's is she spinning ? As CS asked.

Sleeper CP :D

·
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rich, the boat looks great! nice job on everything. If u ever need anything just hollar.

Any RPM numbers?
58 -5900 rpm

565 c.i.

That was the first time I ran it hard. Now I'll start fine tuning. I would like to get it dialed before I put the bottle on.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Looks a little nose high for me. The back looks very nice, but keep a very close eye on that bow. If you do put the bottle to it, I might kick the nozzle down a little. Just my observation. Be safe.;)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
58 -5900 rpm

565 c.i.

That was the first time I ran it hard. Now I'll start fine tuning. I would like to get it dialed before I put the bottle on.
dial it in on the bottle if that's how you're gonna race it;) already been there, done that this season:)st got mine doin 100 off the bottle, then threw on the nitrous and turned wayyyyyyy to many rpms:mad: so now i'm goin back into the pump and spending another grand to pull the motor down :)sphss

·
Registered
456 Posts

Air temp 113, timing at 32 btdc, ride plate at 4 degrees, nozzle at 5. Went 92 on gps. Et'd pretty hard, shutdown real smooth. I think I'll bump the timing up a little, then maybe loosen it up a little.
I have a 19 with a mild 540 and I am guessing it runs about 90! What kind of power are you makeing? Your boat looks pretty dry!

DB

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Looks good ! Where in Blythe do you stay ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts