Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
good looking boat squirt! :)devil i'm diggin the blue gullwing, that's the colors i want but never found when i ended up buyin my red/white gullwing.

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
All of those are real nice lookin jet boats! What happened with your headers that you ran on your last boat, did they go with the boat? I liked your headers so much I bought a set for myself.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Nice boats!:)devil Nice pics too!:D I can't wait to get mine out on the water.:rolleyes:

·
not ******
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All of those are real nice lookin jet boats! What happened with your headers that you ran on your last boat, did they go with the boat? I liked your headers so much I bought a set for myself.

yea sold those headers with it. my foward/reverse cable came apart where the sleeve meets the crimped stainless end. no real big issue just had to use both my hands to hold it together while working the shifter with my elbow when i was docking....gotta change that bad boy out before next ride, other than that got to put my foot in it and see some real #'s on the little hand held gps :)plateJump didnt get into the nitrous yet, probably save that for this weekend on the second trip :)devil

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
All nice boats that have beautiful craftmanship. Need I say more :)devil

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Thank You!!!

As we have hopes to finally crack 60 degrees for the weekend after having snow last weekend, us NW boaters need these pictures to remember what a boat in the water vs. on the trailer in the garage looks like!!!

Boats looks killer........thanks......john

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Thats a nice sunkisst gullwing

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
thanks.......everything is for sale if the price is right...lol
ya i hear ya. thats my theory too, the economy is not justifiying high prices on stuff. alteast it seems that way out here on the west coast, seems like the same boats have been for sale for awhile or off the market and back on a few months later, just for fun how much and some info. long way to travel, but then again i went all the way to wisconsin for a peterbuilt..:D

·
blown mopar
343 Posts
never thought about a price before...but its a 71 tahiti with a 440 chrysler,eddy heads,871 blower 6lbs boost..only runs about 85mph with a stock jacuzzi pump and being a heavy hull..oneday i will put a berk in it,just not big on removing intake and setting a new one

1 - 20 of 24 Posts