Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been a work in progress since November! I took the boat out Sat. and had some carb. problems!:)st Thats fixed now and will take it out today to test it out! And yes I will run it like I stole it!!!:D WT:)devil

Coby

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tom I do still need one of those wafer washers for my reverce handle! I will be in touch. WT:)devil

Coby

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Coby let me know how she runs on the water....you get a chance tell Monty to give me a call...

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
i remeber that boat at scotts marine.getting new intake:)bulb

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
This has been a work in progress since November! I took the boat out Sat. and had some carb. problems!:)st Thats fixed now and will take it out today to test it out! And yes I will run it like I stole it!!!:D WT:)devil

Coby

:D:D:D:D
????? pics no workie

Attachments

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coby let me know how she runs on the water....you get a chance tell Monty to give me a call...
Will do it sounds tough even through mufflers! And I will see him this week or next! Thanks Chris WT:)devil

Coby

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i remeber that boat at scotts marine.getting new intake:)bulb
Hotbo that is the one! Picked it up Friday in the storm had it ready Sat.morn! I don't play around much! LOL! WT:)devil

Coby

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tom You might need some new specs. LMAO! You sent them back to me! WT:)devil

Coby

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Tom You might need some new specs. LMAO! You sent them back to me! WT:)devil

Coby
lol, could be right coby, may be this pc, i still get red x's :)st congrats on getting it on the water, i know you've done a shitload to get it to this point :)devil wish i could see it:)sphss

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
coby, big group heading to broken bow memorial day sunday, you otta try and make it, meet everyone;)

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
coby, big group heading to broken bow memorial day sunday, you otta try and make it, meet everyone;)
Sounds good we will see!:D WT:)devil

Coby

1 - 15 of 15 Posts