Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone..Im new to the forum and new to jet boats. I just bought my first jet boat last month and just got it out on the water for the first time sunday. Its a 18' 1973 Wreidt with the 455 olds and berkley pump. I'm not sure what Wreidt hull it is, so if anyone has any info on what model this looks like please chime in. I have been doing a lot of reading but will also be looking for advice. Here are some pics. Any ideas or advice is appreciated.

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Congrats Man.

:)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
x2 nice lookin ride too:)devil

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hello everyone..Im new to the forum and new to jet boats. I just bought my first jet boat last month and just got it out on the water for the first time sunday. Its a 18' 1973 Wreidt with the 455 olds and berkley pump. I'm not sure what Wreidt hull it is, so if anyone has any info on what model this looks like please chime in. I have been doing a lot of reading but will also be looking for advice. Here are some pics. Any ideas or advice is appreciated.

hey you must be from Michigan or around here, i looked at that boat but had no idea what it was lol. well have fun and let us know how it runs..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts