Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Mission Viejo, I am driving up to see a new addition to the family.My Sister-in-law lives about 30miles away from CFW. I know nothing about water levels there, I will be in town for a week or so. Will I be able to run my hydro there (safely)?

·
Registered
89 Posts
CFW water level

I retired and live in Lincoln, about 8 miles from cfw. The water level is low but you can easily run a 1/4 mile pass with plenty of room to shutdown. I run a blown alcohol hydro there. When you are going there give me a call (916) 253-3819 and I will drive out to watch. Later, Ray

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
cfw

ive lived 2 mile, from the lake for about 10 year,s & know the lake & the rules well. i,ll get more info from summer girl this morning. fell free to call or pm me! 530 633 9055 ANDY :)devil

·
southwindsforsure
645 Posts
we usually go out thursdays-water has been ok=you have to launch at north shore using the old ramp=no problems =meet whip out there he was a cool guy=my son and his friends go also=not sure about this thurs-post up when you are lookin to go out and we all might head out and welcome you to the lake==doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts