Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
what does it run speed wise do you think? and are you going to keep the whacker on it for awhile or try and turn it into a jet quickly

·
Registered
854 Posts
what does it run speed wise do you think? and are you going to keep the whacker on it for awhile or try and turn it into a jet quickly
That engine will be gone in a month...It's not fast enough or loud enough for Bubba:)devil

The prop is too big, so it's only seeing 5100 RPM's WOT.

·
Mesa AZ
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im guessing around 50 mph . I was looking for the outboard eject button on the dash but some one removed it .Why they would remove such a thing like an eject button is beyond me .

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
2 smoke :)hil:)

·
2,925 Posts
Nice boat Bubba(Bubblegum). Good luck with the hardware change. Hope you got someone in mind that knows what they are doing cuz that jobs has its work cut for itself :) If your gonna do a swap in a month, you better get your wallet ready! Thats going to be a hefty swap!!!!

Intake,pump,mounts,motor,jetpan,headers,driveline,etc. Thats going to add up real fast buddy :)

·
2,925 Posts
That engine will be gone in a month...It's not fast enough or loud enough for Bubba.

I got $100 betting that it wont be done by may 1st!:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Looks killer Bubba. Glad to have you back out there.

As usual Kieth and Bigern, Good hanging with you:)devil I'm so sun burt.

·
Is it Summer Yet?!
607 Posts
Is there a out- to jet conversion forum?
I would love to see how it went down!!!!

·
Mesa AZ
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
didnt say it would be done in a month . just said the motor will come off in a month . i dont care if it doesnt get don until august. I have most of the stuff to do it .

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
didnt say it would be done in a month . just said the motor will come off in a month . i dont care if it doesnt get don until august. I have most of the stuff to do it .
what prop is on it? and im telling you get a merc on there and you will be damn sure impresed ask mike jones about the bartlett trip and the whacker he kept racing

·
rollin in the desert
285 Posts
I hope you get it done, cause im tired of getting smoked out in the no wake...:D:D:D plus it is too damn quiet;)

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I hope you get it done, cause im tired of getting smoked out in the no wake...:D:D:D plus it is too damn quiet;)
That was a bit smokey. Bubba get some Klots Technoplate or Power plus for that 2 smoker till you convert.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts