·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Man.... it sucks you sunk the boat....guess another vendor is needed.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
holy crap!! the boat sink??
Yes, but I managed to get it to the ramp first. Stuck a towel in the hole, pumped all the water out and floated it on the trailer.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Was it the hydro in your sig??? Glad to see you didnt lose it.. Looks like a nice rig.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Yes, but I managed to get it to the ramp first. Stuck a towel in the hole, pumped all the water out and floated it on the trailer.
WOW!! Glad you made it! What the hell happened? I know your cover broke but why?

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a berkeley cover m-4128 I will give you if you can use it.
I have a stocker here but going to replace the broken fitted with a new one. Thanks for the offer Pete.:)hand

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Rat, for extra safety, put an aluminum plate across the top of your cap. You will need longer eyelets to do this. Mine were always epoxied in, and smoothed, not much use for the clean out on mine.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Forgive me here, is there a difference between fitted and a "stock cover". I hope the fitted design would fit a bit tighter. I would think less turbulence the better.:D

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Forgive me here, is there a difference between fitted and a "stock cover". I hope the fitted design would fit a bit tighter. I would think less turbulence the better.:D
The two side by side.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Pardon my dumbassness....wtf is a fitted hand hole cover??? From the looks of the pic, I take it the idea is to have more material to fill the hole so to speak(as opposed to a stock one). Is that really an issue???? Or anything to be gained there?
Edit looks like baja beat me to it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts